Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
A0834F92 4003 4F1D BE68 F7C8BE2700FE

How do we talk openly about suicide? By normalizing it and letting people know that suicidal thoughts are normal and most people have them at least once in their life. It's normal and we should talk about it, don't be scared to talk about them.

Some people tried all options on how to fix their problems and there's no other way of escape other than suicide. It's a way of ending suffering and pain.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, imsorrythatimhere, lobster salad and 30 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
To be honest I don't think suicide should be normalised, but I do believe it should be accepted as part of life and people's choices
To be allowed to talk freely with no fear or judgement or rejection would be a huge step forward.

• Love
Reactions: Kbeau, lobster salad, patheticpartner and 13 others
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
Perspective is a hard thing to come by, some people don't understand that some lives truely are void of quality, but even then I'm a strong believer in having choice over what you do with your own body and life.

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird, Kbeau, pthnrdnojvsc and 8 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
People don't understand suicide until they are somehow end up in a similar situation.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, lobster salad, patheticpartner and 17 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
We've been brainwashed my ass. How can I be brainwashed into thinking my life is not worth living, from my own experiences? People tend to think that their life is worth living so others' definitely are.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, patheticpartner, Sprite_Geist and 8 others
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
I just think that we should have the right to die.

• Love
Reactions: Kbeau, pthnrdnojvsc, patheticpartner and 6 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Somebody please tell me what the fuck I'm supposed to do. I've tried everything and I'm fighting this everyday. I am getting therapy, taking action to improve my life and trying not to hang myself everyday. I've called hotlines with bad outcomes and my family are sick of my negativity. Where am I supposed to go to talk about my frustrations? Am I a sick fuck for being here? Not a normal person who was just dealt a bad hand? Am I a weakling for not being able to get over it?

FixThe26, are you going to be there everyday to listen to my problems? I don't think so.

WHEN I DECIDE TO KILL MYSELF NOT YOU OR ANYONE ON THIS SITE CAN STOP ME. IT IS MY DECISION TO MAKE ABOUT MY OWN GODDAMN FUCKED LIFE.
I feel targeted. I know I tried to stop you once because I was so terrified to see you go. I'm sorry.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ConfusedAndWeird, patheticpartner, Trannydiary and 4 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
I feel targeted. I know I tried to stop you once because I was so terrified to see you go. I'm sorry.
Oh dear. No I really appreciated your messages. I'm just frustrated at FixThe26 trying to shame members here. You're a sweetie and I really appreciate you.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, Good4Nothing, Ghost2211 and 2 others
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Oh dear. No I really appreciated your messages. I'm just frustrated at FixThe26 trying to shame members here. You're a sweetie and I really appreciate you.
Thank you, I really appreciate you to. Just know I'll be really hurt if you were to go and I wouldnt be the only one.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing, Ghost2211, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
We've been brainwashed my ass. How can I be brainwashed into thinking my life is not worth living, from my own experiences? People tend to think that their life is worth living so others' definitely are.
Idk, they're the brainwashed ones. I have plenty of reasons why life is not worth
I just think that we should have the right to die.
Obviously, they're sick. They want to keep us trapped in here

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Trannydiary and Ghost2211
Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
Unless you've been there, you won't understand.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, Trannydiary, Good4Nothing and 2 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Somebody please tell me what the fuck I'm supposed to do. I've tried everything and I'm fighting this everyday. I am getting therapy, taking action to improve my life and trying not to hang myself everyday. I've called hotlines with bad outcomes and my family are sick of my negativity. Where am I supposed to go to talk about my frustrations? Am I a sick fuck for being here? Not a normal person who was just dealt a bad hand? Am I a weakling for not being able to get over it?

FixThe26, are you going to be there everyday to listen to my problems? I don't think so.

WHEN I DECIDE TO KILL MYSELF NOT YOU OR ANYONE ON THIS SITE CAN STOP ME. IT IS MY DECISION TO MAKE ABOUT MY OWN GODDAMN FUCKED LIFE.
I totally feel with you. We should be free to do whatever we want with our bodies. Ofc we can ctb, I just wish there were more peaceful options for us. I can't believe all the bs they're posting on their Twitter. Makes my stomach turn
Unless you've been there, you won't understand.
I argued with fixthe26 "supporters" and some of them said they battled with suicidal thoughts.

I don't understand why they can't see our point, we just decide to go through with it in the end. Some of those ppl literally went through the same shit we did but they still don't get it. Ugh

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and it's_all_a_game
Frauw

Frauw

Nothing lasts
Oct 31, 2020
I totally feel with you. We should be free to do whatever we want with our bodies. Ofc we can ctb, I just wish there were more peaceful options for us. I can't believe all the bs they're posting on their Twitter. Makes my stomach turn

I argued with fixthe26 "supporters" and some of them said they battled with suicidal thoughts.

I don't understand why they can't see our point, we just decide to go through with it in the end. Some of those ppl literally went through the same shit we did but they still don't get it. Ugh
I wouldn't worry about what she has to say, she's a grieving parent looking for something to lash out at and that's really just it. People need to accept, that, parents or otherwise that people are their own unique individuals and sometimes they might seek to leave this earth and if they truely want to they will find the knowledge of how to do so from anywhere, not just some website on the internet.

Reactions: Miss_Takes and Ghost2211
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Homo sapien primates want to keep the meat grinder of life going, so they say don't normalize suicide. There will be less meat for the grinder if more people suicide. This Georgia person sounds like the one who is brainwashed. Suicide is in fact the only way for a person to permanently end their suffering. They might be happy in life, but suffering never goes away completely until death. Georgias pointless platitudes are not helpful.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Trannydiary, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
uhhh (flips through notes) uhh liberal... media?? uhh.... shit... apple computers? thats not it...

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Honestly, just ignore that person. We shouldn't give people like that attention. He is talking down to us and doesn't see us as equals. But we are, our decisions to end our lives are valid and in most cases completely rational. He thinks he knows what's best for us. He doesn't. We know what's best for us. He thinks suicide shouldn't be a thing yet suicide is legal in every single country on this planet. Not just that, we're also slowly starting to accept the right to die in regards to assisted suicide. Austria just legalized assisted suicide last year, Germany did the same. Spain is on its way there. Belgium and Netherlands are prime examples for countries that recognise the right to die and allow assisted suicide for mentally ill people. Let him talk into his empty void. Who cares, this dude couldn't be less irrelevant.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, patheticpartner, Sprite_Geist and 8 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
He thinks suicide shouldn't be a thing yet suicide is legal in every single country on this planet.
Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Sudan... suicide is illegal in 25 countries.
Even in two European countries (Cyprus and Georgia)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, Nymph and Dortydoo
Dortydoo

Dortydoo

Dec 20, 2020
isnt suicide illegal in most of western europe? i think its a serious crime in western europe and they fine you for unsuccessful suicide attempt

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and Nymph
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

Well, these countries aren't exactly known to be beacons of progress and human rights. My point still stands.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, patheticpartner, Initiated and 3 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Well, these countries aren't exactly known to be beacons of progress and human rights. My point still stands.
I was nitpicking, because I found it interesting.
isnt suicide illegal in most of western europe? i think its a serious crime in western europe and they fine you for unsuccessful suicide attempt
No it isn't

Reactions: Dortydoo
AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness

permanent eternal absoluteNONexistenceNOTHINGness
Dec 17, 2019
Living/existing SHOULDN'T be a fucking damn obligation for fuck's damn sake. In my case I simply just DONT and NEVER will and it's NOT because of ANY reason/reasons at all (and I dont care if no one believes it lmao also why tf there has to be a "reason why" lol, im not a "nihilist" nor "antinatalist" nor any other thing like that, and I'm not "depressed" nor "empty" nor "bored" nor absolutely any other """negative""" 'way'/'adjective'/thing like that/in general etc etc lol I simply NEVER wanted, DONT want and NEVER will at all no matter what, no matter 'what'/'how' anything/everything/whatever 'thing'|type of 'thing'|'place'|type of 'place' etc is lol) and Im NOT "aShAmEd"/"eMbArRaSsEd" at all to say it and to say that *it's NOT because of any damn reason at all. And why the f*ck do i have to be "ashamed"/"embarrassed"/"worried" or whatever the f*ck that means? lol. (*whether 'people' believe/understand it or not lol, if you dont I dont care at all, Im already used to assumptions :pfff:)

I simply just don't want to exist/to 'experience' absolutely anything in general at all whatever/however the f*ck it is and that's it, ITS. NOT. BECAUSE. OF. ANY. DAMN. REASON. AT. ALL.
I don't give a damn sh*t if suicide/death (the ONLY 'thing' Ill ever want/want to want) is 'normalised'/'accepted' or not lmao if it's not I couldnt care less and that's not gonna change anything :pfff: I will continue wishing (or whatever tf "wish" means) "I" didnt exist/wasnt absolutely anything/anyone/anywhere etc at all no f*cking 'matter' what 'pro-lifers' say lmfao

'Reading' (or whatever the fuck "read" means, couldnt care less lol) that shit makes me so fucking 'frustrated' and 'impotent', "I" DIDNT 'ask' to 'exist'/'be' 'born' (or whatever the fck that means lol) to 'be'/'become' 'something'/'someone', to 'experience'/'be part of'/'participate in' etc and or whatever the fck 'things'/'something' in general, to 'be' 'brought' anywhere/to anything at all of any type at all whatever/however the f*ck it is etc NOR absolutely ANYTHING ELSE IN GENERAL AT ALL whatever/however tf it is neither whatever type of 'thing'/'place' etc it is, so 'this' (nor literally anything else in general at all whatever it is/however it is etc) SHOULDNT be obligatory/an obligation regardless 'what'/'how' it is neither what 'type' of 'thing'/'place' etc it is. 'I' SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO LEAVE/DIE/DISAPPEAR/STOP 'EXISTING'/STOP 'BEING' IF THATS WHAT I SIMPLY WANT (my "case" ISNT because of a reason in general/because "im suffering"/because this and or that is 'this' or 'that' 'way' etc/because of "nihilism"/because of "antinatalism" etc nor absolutely any other reason at all, I simply JUST DONT and NEVER AT ALL WILL no matter what and that's it lol) AND WHENEVER 'I' WANT!!!!!!!! It's so f*cking frustrating how hard is to die/not exist at all

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dortydoo, cassie and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They really believed that we all were coerced into a family-like death cult when our lives before that was full of happiness and GOD. These are the type of people that counter-accuse and deny. Hell I don't think some of us have mental problems as deep as theirs. FThe26 is one DSM entry away from being categorized as psychopathic nutjobs that get a kick out of terrorizing suicidal persons and invalidating our issues.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Good4Nothing and Sprite_Geist