sussybaka

sussybaka

Mar 24, 2023
Fuck my adhd so much, it makes me weird and it makes me act impulsively, i do things I then regret, makes me feel I crave for attention unconciously which is annoying

I don't really hate my life or anything I just hate myself at this point, my life on itself isn't even bad but I worsen the life of everyone else so yeah I just suck

• Hugs
Reactions: Cornbread4708, anhedonicNfoggy, TapeMachine and 5 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Sorry you're suffering like this dude, i also have adhd and can attest to it being a complete motherfucker to just exist and do shit, its like veteran difficulties and each time you lose you get butfucked with a pink dildo.

You have my sympathy man. 🫡

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: TapeMachine, Couldydays and sussybaka
KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Been diagnosed w ADD, MDD, CPTSD, traits of PDs (they're still looking into this not properly dx yet). Idk if it's the trauma or if it's the ADD but I can relate to what you say I also have issues with "being a dumb person" I can't seem to get things done like reading books, etc and it's so aggravating it's part of why I'm sui. I have poor memory and can't get anything properly done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe and Couldydays
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
God brother we are the same, it feels horrible not to be the same and do things impulsively and even more so with my GAD, I hope everything goes well for you

• Hugs
Reactions: Couldydays
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, I feel you. My ADHD has caused me to do some pretty self-destructive things. I also had a mild learning disability. Parents didn't think anything was wrong with me, both the ADHD and learning LD went undiagnosed all throughout grade school. I was labelled all sorts of hurtful things growing up and more. Gave me all sorts of other mental illnesses as a result of their abuse.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Couldydays
Couldydays

Couldydays

上海的小伙伴速速与我联系
Jul 16, 2023
被诊断为PD,MDD,CPTSD,PD的特征(,他们仍在研究此dx尚未正确)。如果是创伤或是ADD,但我可以与您所说的联系起来,我也对"成为一个愚蠢的人"有疑问,我似乎无法完成工作 就像读书等,这使我感到恼火,这是为什么我自杀的一部分。我的记忆力很差,无法正确完成任何事情。
We are both in the same situation and it is not surprising that ADHD co-exists with cptsd and PD. A lifetime of being repeatedly defeated by failure and misunderstood by the neurotypicals around us. And possibly having a parent who also had neuro developmental problems ruined our childhood.Going Numb Is a Self-Preservation Mechanism.It made me feel less frustrated and sad, but it also took away the meaning of my existence and joy.All of them are lifelong condition and I can't see hope .It really hurts.

Reactions: CentreMid
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
I feel your pain, and I'm sorry you got stuck with this shit too. My adhd brain is one of my most prominent reasons for wanting to ctb (though my reasons are far more convoluted than just "my adhd", but I digress.)

StarFaded

StarFaded

Aug 24, 2022
Fuck my adhd so much, it makes me weird and it makes me act impulsively, i do things I then regret, makes me feel I crave for attention unconciously which is annoying

I don't really hate my life or anything I just hate myself at this point, my life on itself isn't even bad but I worsen the life of everyone else so yeah I just suck
I feel this very much. I hate the fact that I have ADHD which some people, like my partner, don't even believe I have, which is fine because ADHD is my own burden, not theirs. I'm just a weak, useless person who shouldn't even exist.

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I feel with you though I personally skipped on hyperactivity at least. Makes doing anything so hard. Constantly over- and underwhelmed.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Here here. Once it was a useful hunting trait. Now it's often a hindrance. For me, the best medicine for it will always be exercise. I left all those prescription pills behind long ago.

Sunny13111

Sunny13111

Trying not to live for others
Oct 24, 2023
Genuinely sorry for my rambling here. I am a teacher with ADHD and have an operation for cancer coming up. I look 7/8months pregnant. I signed myself off work as of Friday as just too uncomfortable and tired. I have stupid thoughts saying I want to die but its not true, it just goes around my head from the old days think. I WANT TO LIVE FOR MY CHILDREN but fed up with the deal I'm constantly given. And so very very tired. Maybe I should just think I'm lucky. But if I die, my beautiful children will suffer.

How can I survive the sitting still.i need.to do to recover. I'm currently exhausted but feel I'm in a vacuum of tiredness but brain needs stimulation. Tv NEVER ENOUGH.

I live for them and my partner. Not me, as life is hard for me and that may be the ADHD. But I NEED to live for them. I hope that's enough to get me through my op next week.

If I'm honest I just need a bit of love and care and work out what to do when feeling poorly AND having to stay still. Weirdly still have suicidal thoughts but may be a shadow from my former self. As I need to live now for my kids, although would love to suddenly disappear. Selfishly.

So sorry again,

S x

Attachments

• 1700008118118.gif
    1700008118118.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1700008118144.gif
    1700008118144.gif
  • 1700008118169.gif
    1700008118169.gif