I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Tonight is one of those lonely depressing nights where I've been in bed most of the day ... I wish I had the gun now, I'd drive out in the country and end it tonight if I could. Why did I have to even be born, why didn't I have the balls to ctb years ago when I first wanted to, why am i such a piece of fucking shit, why do all these people who don't wanna die keep dying and i'm stuck here in hell. I wish with everyting in me I was dead right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, lobster salad, death137 and 14 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I ask myself the same questions everyday.
Btw, I'm also having a terrible night! Not drinking makes me realize that reality sucks and I only get depressed! (although hangovers were even more depressing)

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, Endeavour, BluesRunTheGame and 3 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I ask myself the same questions everyday.
Btw, I'm also having a terrible night! Not drinking makes me realize that reality sucks and I only get depressed! (although hangovers were even more depressing)
I ask myself these questions everyday too. Sorry to hear you're also having a terrible night. I actually don't drink, so I've never known that escape, but yeah, reality sucks. Fuck life, fuck the world, fuck relationships, fuck it all.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, pthnrdnojvsc and WornOutLife
Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
Every time I see someone died on the news I wish I could trade places with them.

• Love
Reactions: iTriedButCursed, Dead Meat, coppervomit and 4 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Every time I see someone died on the news I wish I could trade places with them.
I do as well, they probably want to live, why are we stuck in this hell wanting to die. It's not fair. Hopefully I can stick to my ctb date and get out of here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and demuic
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Amen to everything you said.

• Love
Reactions: iwanttodie000
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Amen to everything you said.
Yeah, I'm definitely done. This life isn't for me anymore. I just have to get the gun and make sure my plan is flawless and I'll get my peace.