Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
Tune in at 10 pm central tonight as I live post my attempt with the tourniquet method. (I know it takes some time with my last attempt with it)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bipolar22, wastingtime, cheese.out and 11 others
sadwriter

sadwriter

Hanging in there
Aug 29, 2023
Best of luck and I hope that you find peace. I'm sorry that life has brought you to this place.

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer, not-2-b-the-answer and Don’tDoxMe
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Best wishes and peace and love on your journey. ❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

Reactions: DeadlineDialer, sadwriter and Don’tDoxMe
kateve

kateve

Sep 11, 2023
Wish you get the peace you want <3

• Love
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
I hope you find peace

• Love
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Good luck, i hope you succeed. :)

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer and not-2-b-the-answer
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, i hope you escape peacefully.

• Love
Reactions: DeadlineDialer and not-2-b-the-answer
Clasrink

Clasrink

Clueless
Sep 16, 2023
Damn, best of luck to you

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
I'm scared that I'll fail, I'm scared that I'll succeed. I would have liked to have lived a full life, but I calculated that this would be the best move with the least suffering. I wish I could have waited until my fursuit was done, but oh well

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, 134340, DeadlineDialer and 4 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm scared that I'll fail, I'm scared that I'll succeed. I would have liked to have lived a full life, but I calculated that this would be the best move with the least suffering. I wish I could have waited until my fursuit was done, but oh well
Do you want me to give you my opinion of your method? I can, if you just want to.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Is there a reason you can't wait until your fursuit is done? Idk what a fursuit is but if you are afraid you will succeed you might want to give it a little more time (and maybe complete this fursuit), so that you can be absolutely sure you are ready. Pardon me for saying so but it sounds mildly like this could be a spur of the moment thing. Ideally I feel like you would want to be at the point where you know it is the best option and maybe are afraid of the method (or failure) but aren't afraid of succeeding.

Either way, I hope you find the result you most desire and hope all goes well.

Reactions: Amyend88, 134340 and bridgegirl
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Yes, I'd like to hear it
I think that the tornique method is very unreliable. I've only heard bad about it.
I once saw a man CTB in a livestream with that method, and it sounded and looked very very uncomfortable.
Not to fearmonger or scare you, but it's just my honest opinion that, even tho the tornique / night-night method sounds much simpler and less scary method than for example a partial hanging, in reality. It's much more unreliable, complicated and very possibly more uncomfortable.

But, this is just my opinion. And i'm not saying that it's impossible to have a peaceful passing with this method.

I just hope you know this method thoroughly, and you know what you're doing.
I wish you well and goodluck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amyend88 and Don’tDoxMe
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
Is there a reason you can't wait until your fursuit is done? Idk what a fursuit is but if you are afraid you will succeed you might want to give it a little more time (and maybe complete this fursuit), so that you can be absolutely sure you are ready. Pardon me for saying so but it sounds mildly like this could be a spur of the moment thing. Ideally I feel like you would want to be at the point where you know it is the best option and maybe are afraid of the method (or failure) but aren't afraid of succeeding.

Either way, I hope you find the result you most desire and hope all goes well.
Because it's going to take months, and I can't take this for that long. I know this seems spur of the moment, and choosing to do it tonight is. But I've been chronically suicidal all my life, and it gets worse as I age because I'm getting older without accomplishing anything.
I think that the tornique method is very unreliable. I've only heard bad about it.
I once saw a man CTB in a livestream with that method, and it sounded and looked very very uncomfortable.
Not to fearmonger or scare you, but it's just my honest opinion that, even tho the tornique / night-night method sounds much simpler and less scary method than for example a partial hanging, in reality. It's much more unreliable, complicated and very possibly more uncomfortable.

But, this is just my opinion. And i'm not saying that it's impossible to have a peaceful passing with this method.
Thanks for your opinion. That's the conclusion I've come to after exploring this site too, but I'm choosing to try it anyway because I'm trying to leave a less traumatic body for my dad to find. I'm hoping that the Ativan and alcohol help things along. I'm also hoping that if I don't die, I'll end up with brain damage for certain reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: Amyend88
DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
Hoping for a smooth escape for you. I'm sorry that life has brought you here. I failed a partial hanging yesterday and I'm hoping that fate is kinder to you. Best wishes and farewell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amyend88, Don’tDoxMe and movinout17
confusedmess120

confusedmess120

Oct 22, 2023
Tune in at 10 pm central tonight as I live post my attempt with the tourniquet method. (I know it takes some time with my last attempt with it)
good luck. hope it goes smooth.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I wish you luck and a peaceful and.

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Wishing you safe travels to your journey to the other side

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
Taking the Ativan and alcohol now, will start the tourniquet once they've kicked in. Ugh, I LOATHE the taste of alcohol, I don't know how anyone drinks this shit by choice. Also put on my Music To Die To playlist

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, Amyend88, venomousSSërpent74 and 1 other person
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
If you're serious, I wish you luck and peace. Farewell.

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
It's not going to work. I'm going to need rope again, because what I have now is too thin. I wish I had just followed through last time when it was actually working. Sorry guys. I get paid next week, so I'll try again once I get the rope. (My dad took away the rope from my last attempt.)
I'm going to cut up a shirt and give it one more go before I give up
Oh yeah, this is going to work a lot better
I think I might pass out soon

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Amyend88, sadwriter and february in alaska
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
I'm going to cut up a shirt and give it one more go before I give up
Oh yeah, this is going to work a lot better
Be careful, that sounds very unreliable!
It might seem workable. But if it breaks before you properly die, you could get brain damage!

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
Be careful, that sounds very unreliable!
It might seem workable. But if it breaks before you properly die, you could get brain damage!
I'm actually perfectly fine with that for reasons

• Wow
Reactions: Amyend88 and ABSOLUTION
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
Alright... Best of luck, I hope it goes well. Sorry to hear you've gotten to this point.

Reactions: Amyend88
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
Just can't do it guys. It's way too slow to be acceptable. I'm sorry that I failed. Maybe the benzos and alcohol fucked me up in some way at least. Onto the psych hospital I guess. I'm sorry for being a coward. I would just hang if I didn't care about my dad being traumatized. I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, Amyend88, sadwriter and 3 others

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Please, please do not be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for and you're not a coward. Living is a hard choice too. I hope your experience in the hospital is a positive one and that you find some relief from what has been plaguing you. Sending you love. I'm sorry you're suffering.

• Love
Reactions: bridgegirl, Spaceman&Little, Amyend88 and 3 others
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
Just can't do it guys. It's way too slow to be acceptable. I'm sorry that I failed. Maybe the benzos and alcohol fucked me up in some way at least. Onto the psych hospital I guess. I'm sorry for being a coward. I would just hang if I didn't care about my dad being traumatized. I'm so sorry.
don't be sorry for not being able to do it. it's okay, you're not a coward. i hope you're able to find some ease to your suffering from the hospital 💜

• Love
Reactions: Amyend88 and sadwriter
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
your not a coward, i sincerely hope everything works out and best wishes to you. you're such a brave, compassionate person and i hope the best for you in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Amyend88 and sadwriter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide just isn't straightforward after all so I don't believe that those who don't go through with it are cowardly, I find it cruel how people even have to resort to methods like that and cannot just easily leave this existence in peace in the first place. But anyway best wishes.

Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Oct 19, 2023
I'm out of the er now and going home. Will be doing an inert gas when I get paid unless something in my life changes by then

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: deathxo, Spaceman&Little, sadwriter and 2 others