アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
now my sister found that i'm on this forum.. she also found tabs and tabs of sellers selling SN on google.I made up a shitty lie telling her that it's for pharmaceutical reasons 😂 (she believed it somehow) but she knows that im a little bit crazy so my lie wont last for long. I'm also pretty sure that after she realizes the truth, she's gonna tell my whole family about what i'm doing (fucking snitch.) Im gonna be thrown into the psych ward probably, wish me the best

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sannti and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
"again"? be more careful dude! you might end up in a psych ward but if you haven't actually ordered any SN, you should be able to avoid it

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
"again"? be more careful dude! you might end up in a psych ward but if you haven't actually ordered any SN, you should be able to avoid it
yes, again, a few days ago my cousin also found out about what i'm doing. And yes, you're right, i might be able to avoid the psych ward but my family is strict so i doubt that.

D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Wish you best of luck if you end up tortured in one of these wards. Really hope you can avoid that or any form of punishment. That's really not what you need right now.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Easy to get out of them places anyway. Always remember they don't actually give a shit, and are about making money.

Just tell them what they want to hear, you will be out in a day or so.

Reactions: アホペンギン and 90starve
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Easy to get out of them places anyway. Always remember they don't actually give a shit, and are about making money.

Just tell them what they want to hear, you will be out in a day or so.
alr thanks, if i ever happen to get into the psych ward i'll take your advice

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You really have to be more careful in my opinion, why don't you use "secure browsers" e.g. epic browser? well you should not keep your browsers and tabs open when you're not on your PC/laptop/phone. This can end up in a horrible situation for you.

Really sorry this is such a difficult situation for you. But you have means to avoid risks better.

busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Start a writing draft and tell then you are researching for a book?

Reactions: SVEN
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
You really have to be more careful in my opinion, why don't you use "secure browsers" e.g. epic browser? well you should not keep your browsers and tabs open when you're not on your PC/laptop/phone. This can end up in a horrible situation for you.

Really sorry this is such a difficult situation for you. But you have means to avoid risks better.
I assume that my family won't be searching my phone every night so i dont use secure browsers or close my tabs. Now that i know what their intentions are, i will take your advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so horrible to me how we exist in a world where suicidal people end up being punished for wanting to make a decision in which they have every right to make, forcing people to suffer is inhumane, it's like many people forget that we are all just destined to die anyway. I hope you manage to avoid the psych ward as those places sound like awful prisons to me.

Reactions: アホペンギン