listless

listless

wandering
Mar 1, 2023
im just a fucking monster. im no better than the people that hurt me. people hurt me and i try to be good i try to grow past it i try to be the better person but sometimes the weight is too much and i want to hurt them back. i want to fucking ruin the lives of people who hurt me i want them to suffer even a fraction of what i have felt and that makes me no fucking better than them. im so fucking tired all the time, my mind is exhausting, i go from feeling like a god complex to hating myself more than anything. i just wish i could hold my breath and just stop breathing and die. i juust wanna lay here til i fucking fade away. fuck my bpd, fuck my brain, fuck my life and everything thats happened to me, its all been such a fucking waste. im a waste.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tmbass, ranaway, dyn00ss and 4 others
PoorlyTinted

PoorlyTinted

Mar 2, 2023
i feel what you mean on so many levels. i feel that i try so hard and do so much yet i dont get jack shit in return. i just get fucked for literally everything. whatever is up there is just againt us

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tmbass, Dead Meat and listless
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Same, OCD, CTPSD, and other illnesses cause me so much anguish. I know there's a wholesome lovely person here with so much love to give to the world and one of my lovely friends named after an Animaniac told me I had a lot of positive effects on people's lives even if the effects were minor in 2021. Our reconciliation is one of HUGE positive things that happened to me in 2023 (so far) but I'm also still seeking euthanasia for my affliction. God help us!!

• Love
Reactions: listless
R

ranaway

i am a horrible person.
Mar 2, 2023
šŸ«‚ you're not a waste, buddy. hope the best will happen and one day you can eventually get back on those people!

• Love
Reactions: listless