jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm dwindling my hard earned savings RAPIDLY. Shit shit shit! I hope I'm not going to regret this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reassuring myself saying I can sell most of it at a later point without making a terrible loss. Any loss is worth it for the enjoyment I get out of it, right??????

Fuuuuuuck

Oh well.... Back to it!

Let's just hope I don't have an expensive emergency any time soon...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, houseofleaves, DaatiSimi and 8 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Right there with you, been doing the same thing myself for a few months now. I Fckn hate it, but.... it's also one of the Main coping mechanisms for me to not pull the trigger and be wiped Off the Face of the Planet. I guess it's just life on life's terms.... Damnt. Fuck life. Fml. -

Keep doing what you feel is best, hope it all ultimately works in your favor. ♥

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames and jodes2
Wojaczek

Wojaczek

Student
Oct 24, 2021
buying new shit feels great

• Yay!
Reactions: user_name_here, Huntfish34, looseye and 2 others
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Totally into that. The problem now, and what helps to torpedo my mood is facing the bills that I create. So now not only paying for the fun buys but not buying more to keep the hole from getting bigger.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Right there with you, been doing the same thing myself for a few months now. I Fckn hate it, but.... it's also one of the Main coping mechanisms for me to not pull the trigger and be wiped Off the Face of the Planet. I guess it's just life on life's terms.... Damnt. Fuck life. Fml. -

Keep doing what you feel is best, hope it all ultimately works in your favor. ♥
Thank you for the reassurance! Really really appreciated ❤️❤️❤️

Totally into that. The problem now, and what helps to torpedo my mood is facing the bills that I create. So now not only paying for the fun buys but not buying more to keep the hole from getting bigger.
😂 Innit

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
It's a great way to "self medicate," but there's definitely a down side.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, jodes2 and Dead Ghost
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's a great way to "self medicate," but there's definitely a down side.
Yeah. Just this second found out laws are changing so I need to upgrade my car or pay £12.50 daily in low emission zone fees next year, sigh. I knew something would come up.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: freedomcalls, Huntfish34, pauly1963 and 1 other person
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Oh!, the compulsive shopping... the same thing happens to me every Christmas, but with the pandemic in the middle and the fact that I leave the house very little, things fall into place without consequences.
Since I have had a bank card for a few months (I think two months) it has now been given to me to try to buy something. And of course, I saw the Playstation VR2 which is now available for pre-order... but I don't have a Playstation 5.. but I want the PSVR2... but... but... I hate compulsive buying for this, because it's absurd. Turns out I'll never be able to use the PSVR2 due to health issues, that's the reason for the absurdity, and I'd still want that junk, an andromine that I'll never be able to use.

It's a good thing that I always have so many doubts about everything that I never decide to buy anything and ends up spending a long time at Christmas together with the compulsive buying.
But it's bad, huh?

//

Ai!, les compres compulsives... cada nadal a mi em passa el mateix, però amb la pandemia pel mig i el fet de sortir molt poc de casa, es posen les coses al seu lloc sense conseqüències.
Com que fa pocs mesos que tinc targeta bancària (crec que dos mesos) ara m'ha donat per intentar comprar alguna cosa. I es clar, vaig veure la Playstation VR2 que ja es pot reservar... però no tinc Playstation 5.. però vull la PSVR2... però... però... odio les compres compulsives per això, perquè són absurdes. Resulta que mai podré usar la PSVR2 per problemes de salut, aquesta és la raó de l'absurd, i tot i així voldría aquell trasto, una andròmina que mai podré fer servir.

Menys mal que sempre tinc tans dubtes de tot que no em decideixo mai a comprar res i acaba passant de llarg el nadal junt amb la compra compulsiva.
Però es passa malament, eh.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, pauly1963 and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Oh!, the compulsive shopping... the same thing happens to me every Christmas, but with the pandemic in the middle and the fact that I leave the house very little, things fall into place without consequences.
Since I have had a bank card for a few months (I think two months) it has now been given to me to try to buy something. And of course, I saw the Playstation VR2 which is now available for pre-order... but I don't have a Playstation 5.. but I want the PSVR2... but... but... I hate compulsive buying for this, because it's absurd. Turns out I'll never be able to use the PSVR2 due to health issues, that's the reason for the absurdity, and I'd still want that junk, an andromine that I'll never be able to use.

It's a good thing that I always have so many doubts about everything that I never decide to buy anything and ends up spending a long time at Christmas together with the compulsive buying.
But it's bad, huh?

//

Ai!, les compres compulsives... cada nadal a mi em passa el mateix, però amb la pandemia pel mig i el fet de sortir molt poc de casa, es posen les coses al seu lloc sense conseqüències.
Com que fa pocs mesos que tinc targeta bancària (crec que dos mesos) ara m'ha donat per intentar comprar alguna cosa. I es clar, vaig veure la Playstation VR2 que ja es pot reservar... però no tinc Playstation 5.. però vull la PSVR2... però... però... odio les compres compulsives per això, perquè són absurdes. Resulta que mai podré usar la PSVR2 per problemes de salut, aquesta és la raó de l'absurd, i tot i així voldría aquell trasto, una andròmina que mai podré fer servir.

Menys mal que sempre tinc tans dubtes de tot que no em decideixo mai a comprar res i acaba passant de llarg el nadal junt amb la compra compulsiva.
Però es passa malament, eh.
I'm so sorry ❤️❤️ that does suck ❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Dead Ghost
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
Don't worry Jodes2 (I see you gave me a sad emoticon), the problem is that I buy, not that I don't buy. 😄
I'm so sorry ❤️❤️ that does suck ❤️❤️
No pateixis pas Jodes2 (veig que m'has posat una emoticona tristota), el problema es que compri, no pas que no compri. 😄

• Yay!
Reactions: jodes2
Domimi

Domimi

End of all hope
Apr 20, 2020
My bank acc is beyond fucked rn too, in the past month I spent like 20k on random shit and the money is almost gone. I scheduled to CTB for the new year (hopefully gonna be the first person to die in the new year in my timezone) so I'm literally doing things like there's no tomorrow. Probably by the time I CTB all my money will be gone, which is another incentive to surpass SI as if I stay I have to find a job or go homeless lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: freedomcalls, Huntfish34, jodes2 and 1 other person
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
I'm dwindling my hard earned savings RAPIDLY. Shit shit shit! I hope I'm not going to regret this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reassuring myself saying I can sell most of it at a later point without making a terrible loss. Any loss is worth it for the enjoyment I get out of it, right??????

Fuuuuuuck

Oh well.... Back to it!

Living like there is no tomorrow is a good thing. I live life as though I'm a dead man already. Go for it !
Yeah. Just this second found out laws are changing so I need to upgrade my car or pay £12.50 daily in low emission zone fees next year, sigh. I knew something would come up.
Those fucking low emission zones are criminal. I'm going to blank my number plate with a fake one, or rip down those fucking anpr cameras when the zones become online in Manchester.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Huntfish34 and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Living like there is no tomorrow is a good thing. I live life as though I'm a dead man already. Go for it !

Those fucking low emission zones are criminal. I'm going to blank my number plate with a fake one, or rip down those fucking anpr cameras when the zones become online in Manchester.
Ikr! But I'm a chicken and a pushover to I'm just gonna bend over and take it. Siiiiigh
My bank acc is beyond fucked rn too, in the past month I spent like 20k on random shit and the money is almost gone. I scheduled to CTB for the new year (hopefully gonna be the first person to die in the new year in my timezone) so I'm literally doing things like there's no tomorrow. Probably by the time I CTB all my money will be gone, which is another incentive to surpass SI as if I stay I have to find a job or go homeless lol
I hope you try to leave some options open so you don't have to CTB or go homeless ❤️ that would be bad ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: freedomcalls and pauly1963
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You can have my EV when I CTB!

• Yay!
Reactions: freedomcalls and jodes2
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021

Fuuuuuuck

Oh well.... Back to it!

Don't worry. if you can't stop it means your mental health is just running on your savings now so you're not technically wasting.

• Yay!
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Lol I've also been spending lots myself the past couple of months. Last month was on some new t-shirts (only a few of them have arrived though), and the past few days since I'm now getting my endoscopy and no longer have to try to lose weight, I've been buying lots on some real nice food. Been to Marks & Spencers, bought some Beef Burger Spring Rolls, Beef Cannelloni and some Chocolate Coated Cookie Dough Balls.

• Love
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Lol I've also been spending lots myself the past couple of months. Last month was on some new t-shirts (only a few of them have arrived though), and the past few days since I'm now getting my endoscopy and no longer have to try to lose weight, I've been buying lots on some real nice food. Been to Marks & Spencers, bought some Beef Burger Spring Rolls, Beef Cannelloni and some Chocolate Coated Cookie Dough Balls.
Sounds very productive actually! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Shadowlord900
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh my god man. I had multiple website tabs open all day yesterday. Debit card at the ready. Expensive things in my cart. At one point I felt I was almost double dog daring myself to hit "pay now." But miraculously I made it through without buying anything, despite so many good deals this year.

I think I'm going to go to the ATM and withdraw the money I didn't spend then take a selfie with it so I can feel good about my discipline.

• Yay!
Reactions: Grav, Dead Ghost, jodes2 and 1 other person
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Oh my god man. I had multiple website tabs open all day yesterday. Debit card at the ready. Expensive things in my cart. At one point I felt I was almost double dog daring myself to hit "pay now." But miraculously I made it through without buying anything, despite so many good deals this year.

I think I'm going to go to the ATM and withdraw the money I didn't spend then take a selfie with it so I can feel good about my discipline.

View attachment 101694
Very well done my good friend, that's some serious will power! *Envy* 😅

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
DaatiSimi

DaatiSimi

Nov 24, 2022
I grew up dirt poor. I was always the kid who sacrificed herself and never got anything nice in order to save money. Even when I was offered a candy or a chocolate.

I'm on my way out, I made arrangements for my death.

I've been spoiling myself rotten. Fuck it. We only live once right?

• Love
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Fuck it. We only live once right?

I'm sure plenty would hope that's true, but yeah if you know you're going out why not spend it away, it's not like you can be buried with your riches to use them in the next world.

• Love