Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i'm so fucking angry that i was born. why was i given a life i never asked for and don't even get to live it? i hate being alive so much

why was i given this stupid fucking existence and don't even get the chance to end it?

it's so unfair it's so unfair i never once asked for this why the fuck was i given a healthy life instead of some kid with cancer

Everyone besides the ultra rich live the same lives. Everyone gets some job they hate, get in debt and are enslaved to that for the rest of their life. 40% of your income goes to taxes, then you have to pay for your gas, groceries, water and other stuff.

I fucking hate this stupid shit. I don't want to Fucking do it. I fucking hate being alive. I hate every goddamn fucking thing about being alive. I hate waking up. I hate working. I hate cleaning. I hate taking care of myself. I hate chores. I hate every fucking part of being alive.

You literally just work 90% of your life away and then go home and be fucking alone in your room the other 10%. What the fuck is the point? Get married so you can get divorced?

We're the only fucking species aware of our own mortality. Yet every fucking day we let a handful of talking apes convince us that we need to serve them in order to justify our existence? I never fucking asked to be here. Life is simple. Just don't die. That's literally all other animals need to worry about. Yet here I am day in day out spending half my waking existence held hostage to the greed of stupid fucking primates while hyper aware that I could just drop dead at any moment and and I don't want the last fucking thing I do be work. I don't give a fuck about being a productive member of society. The fact that I have to spend half my time doing shit I don't care about is torture to me. Knowing damn well none of this means jack shit and doesn't have to be this way pisses me off. Fuck work

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: loveless23, KAZ-2Y5, ikadasui and 29 others
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I fully agree with you.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, Hollowman, sserafim and 5 others
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
very true. good thing we at least have mundane distractions like video games and music. i really wish dying was made more easier to obtain.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, sserafim, myusername890 and 4 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Us, the 99 percent, all need to CTB and leave the other 1% to jerk each other off. See how far they get without slaves to toil for them.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, Surfsup, sserafim and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Us, the 99 percent, all need to CTB and leave the other 1% to jerk each other off. See how far they get without slaves to toil for them.
we should let the starving eat the rich

Each day, 25,000 people, including more than 10,000 children, die from hunger and related causes

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, Surfsup, BrainShower and 8 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Life is often so unfair and so cruel.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, sserafim, myusername890 and 2 others
T

the_dude

It's over
Nov 11, 2023
very true. good thing we at least have mundane distractions like video games and music. i really wish dying was made more easier to obtain.
I can't even listen to music or play video games anymore. I'm completely numb and gone and ready to leave like right now.

Never wanted to be here and have been miserable since 13 and now at 28 it has only gotten far worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, Kurai, Lookoutbelow and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
very true. good thing we at least have mundane distractions like video games and music.
i've got a brain injury and can't play video games anymore and all the music is boring imo but i still listen everyday all day

• Hugs
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, BrainShower, sserafim and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate, existing certainly is just undesirable and unnecessary suffering. I wish people were compassionate enough to leave the non-existent alone in peace and not burden them with the ability to suffer, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for, to me only not existing is ideal.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, sserafim, myusername890 and 1 other person
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
People should think before having children. But most people do not. Man is born to lifelong suffering and expected to die of old age. Any human being is allowed to reproduce in the society of today. But only the best pets may be used for breeding. Why does not man use breeding within his own species? Only the best individuals that fit best in their environment should reproduce to cope with society´s harsh demands. Then one would avoid many of the human problems that arise. But why not stop procreating so that humanity dies out? Only man destroys this planet with pollution, extinction and overpopulation. The Earth and other species would be better off without humanity.

Reactions: loveless23, KAZ-2Y5, the_dude and 3 others
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
i'm so fucking angry that i was born. why was i given a life i never asked for and don't even get to live it? i hate being alive so much

why was i given this stupid fucking existence and don't even get the chance to end it?

it's so unfair it's so unfair i never once asked for this why the fuck was i given a healthy life instead of some kid with cancer

Everyone besides the ultra rich live the same lives. Everyone gets some job they hate, get in debt and are enslaved to that for the rest of their life. 40% of your income goes to taxes, then you have to pay for your gas, groceries, water and other stuff.

I fucking hate this stupid shit. I don't want to Fucking do it. I fucking hate being alive. I hate every goddamn fucking thing about being alive. I hate waking up. I hate working. I hate cleaning. I hate taking care of myself. I hate chores. I hate every fucking part of being alive.

You literally just work 90% of your life away and then go home and be fucking alone in your room the other 10%. What the fuck is the point? Get married so you can get divorced?

We're the only fucking species aware of our own mortality. Yet every fucking day we let a handful of talking apes convince us that we need to serve them in order to justify our existence? I never fucking asked to be here. Life is simple. Just don't die. That's literally all other animals need to worry about. Yet here I am day in day out spending half my waking existence held hostage to the greed of stupid fucking primates while hyper aware that I could just drop dead at any moment and and I don't want the last fucking thing I do be work. I don't give a fuck about being a productive member of society. The fact that I have to spend half my time doing shit I don't care about is torture to me. Knowing damn well none of this means jack shit and doesn't have to be this way pisses me off. Fuck work
Fuck i shouldn't have read this while at work. Struggling to get through the days as it is lmao. That report I was making? Yeah that aint getting done now

Reactions: Lookoutbelow, BrainShower, sserafim and 1 other person
Sunny13111

Sunny13111

Trying not to live for others
Oct 24, 2023
Apparently the point is to work out how to love ourselves and the world around us. I think the first thing is close to impossible but not impossible. Take it from someone who completely agrees with your post I often think this but try not to hold on too hard to this and focus on the nature around me and the sun on my face. As someone with cancer that's how in currently living. I've on the past overdosed severely, been on hospital and crisis housing. Cancer has given me some perspective BUT I still have the thoughts as of they're part of.my coping now. I completely understand how you feel mate, and wish I could offer advise, just focus on what you can control and know there is always another option. Xxxx

my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
I wish I made sense like you when I rage. On point here. Well said. Permission to use this speech at thanksgiving dinner?

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, owano and Surfsup
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
I wish all forms for life suddenly disappear

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
fuck work, i fully agree

any happiness i get from being alive comes from what feels like basic reflexes when existing in the world around us. singing, writing, drawing shapes, making art and thinking about other people's. i recognise how my body responds favourably to light and colour, basic processes like that. and i realise i'm insanely privileged to be able to explore those things (especially art) for as long as i have, or at all.
doesn't change the fact i wanna ctb before that gets denied me, and the weight of it looms large.
i think even if i could hold a job, or be good at / work towards (with motivation i do not have) a useful skill (with no memory problems or at least not like this) i would be suicidal as fuck. if not in the same way, probably a different one. even reforms like the 4-day week, while in a good direction, really wouldn't do much at least for me. 8 hours on something i do not care about, and am expected to focus on despite all my brain patterns urging otherwise, tire me out so quick that i can't focus on or be fulfilled by anything i actually choose or intend to do afterwards. idk i feel bad for complaining because of how many people i know or know of who work two jobs, or day and night shifts, but.. i really can't, man.

and you're right in asking what is it all for, but the answer really is just to make other people money. i don't think life necessarily has to have a justifiable meaning for us to find meaning in it, if that makes sense, but even in the realm of meaning(s) we find for ourselves this sure as hell isn't it.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023

I recognize this kind of rage. You must be getting close. I agree with everything you said.