Another fucking evening

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hurt, Black Sky, Beachedwhale and 6 others
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Regret for something lost can be the worst feeling in the world. It's also why I'm here. I hope one day we can finally be free from this feeling and can be healed and happy, with things to give us pleasure in life that obviate the past.

Reactions: StringPuppet
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Regret for something lost can be the worst feeling in the world. It's also why I'm here. I hope one day we can finally be free from this feeling and can be healed and happy, with things to give us pleasure in life that obviate the past.
I have one problem - i dont want. You know?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry you have to go through this bro!
Send you lots of love, hugs and good vibes!

Reactions: Hurt
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I don't want be happy without her
That's a good point.

Whenever I try to envision a future for myself, it's the regret which obviates that future. I don't want to be happy without those things I lost. I dream about them constantly. I will never have those lost years back.

However, I can potentially, with some consistent effort, have something similar to what I lost. And to be honest, I don't know how I will feel if I can obtain that. My mind tells me that I will never be happy without what I lost, despite it being similar to what I can gain.

But this is the crucial point: is that really true? Will I really never be happy without that envisioned past? Will you really never be happy without that woman you lost, with another woman, or with no woman at all? It's honestly worth asking this question.

• Aww..
Reactions: orlandom
Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
sending all my love to you. xx

• Love
P

paininme

Nov 17, 2020
I don't want be happy without her
I know that feeling all too well, life isn't living without them I just sit in memories of my old life numb to this new one. I'm sorry you have to feel that pain too sending you love

• Love
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Sorry if I sound patronising...I just want to help, because I'm also in so much constant pain.

• Love
Rolliewoo

Rolliewoo

Mar 14, 2021
I know its painful and raw and vile right now, time does heal though but unfortunately the pain we cause ourselves is almost always because we want the present to be different, which is impossible....its my biggest struggle! It sounds cliche I know and its probably the worst time to say this but I'm such a big believer in if its for you it won't pass you by. You got this.....hope you find the strength to get through.....find you again and do what makes you happy.

• Love
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
nice beard man

• Love
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I loved her so much. You do not understand how much pain there is in these words

Someone by my side? I'm tired of being alone..

Fucking pain inside

Listen now:

Last edited: