I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I cannot take it anymore. I wish I knew how to work this beautiful new shotgun I have. I have been wanting to take a class on basic operations, but everything is booked out way into the future with everyone buying guns. I have a few resources and online on how to load it and operate it, I just don't want to do something wrong and fuck up the gun and have everything ruined. Or fuck up my attempt and end up still alive. Fuck I wanna DIE, I just wanna fucking DIE, is that too much to ask. God damn. If i was confident enough on operations, I'd take it somewhere out in the sticks and blow my brains out and end this fucking pain.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: insanedoomer, gtrfvr, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
It shocks me how many young people on this forum want to die so young. But many reasons I can understand. If you don´t get a gun, you will find many reliable and peacefull methods in this forum.

Reactions: iwanttodie000
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
It will recoil a lot, you don't want it jumping back and missing your brain. Aim towards the back of your skull. It will be over so fast you won't even hear it. Good luck OP.

• Love
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Don't do it if you have even a sliver of doubt. The gun method is very easy to fuck up if you don't know what you're doing. You literally only get one shot. I'd wait to take the class. Yes, waiting sucks but failing a suicide attempt such as this even more.

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Don't do it if you have even a sliver of doubt. The gun method is very easy to fuck up if you don't know what you're doing. You literally only get one shot. I'd wait to take the class. Yes, waiting sucks but failing a suicide attempt such as this even more.
I know, it's just so hard to have it here and want to ctb so bad and not being able to use it because of lack of confidence. I definitely don't want to fuck it up and fail for sure, but on certain days like today when all I can think about is ctb, it's torture

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I know, it's just so hard to have it here and want to ctb so bad and not being able to use it because of lack of confidence. I definitely don't want to fuck it up and fail for sure, but on certain days like today when all I can think about is ctb, it's torture
Have you test-fired it according to the manual?

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Have you test-fired it according to the manual?
I have not. I haven't had a chance to do anything yet with it. Classes are all full, even ranges are booked out indefinitely and since I never even handled one before, thought it would be a good idea to go thru those channels.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
It might be safer for you to put the bullet(s) somewhere where they're not easily accessible. That way you don't ctb on impulse alone.

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
It might be safer for you to put the bullet(s) somewhere where they're not easily accessible. That way you don't ctb on impulse alone.
Well, I can't do it here because I don't live alone anyway. So I have the gun and the bullets hopefully carefully hidden without discovery. But sometimes when I'm alone like this, the thoughts are definitely there to just do it on impulse and say fuck it.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Well, I can't do it here because I don't live alone anyway. So I have the gun and the bullets hopefully carefully hidden without discovery. But sometimes when I'm alone like this, the thoughts are definitely there to just do it on impulse and say fuck it.
could put the bullet/gun in a reasonably priced safe of some kind and just put the key instead somewhere else out of reach. if you end up losing the key you'll just have to buy the same safe.