ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
I avoid people, I am ashamed of myself, I am ashamed of my past. I have hurt other people after alcohol or drugs, besides that I am human garbage, I have achieved nothing, I am ashamed of who I am.
Fuck, I should have ended my shitty life a long time ago, I'm fucking sick of this fucking vegetation, my parents should fuck me out of the house, and then I should do CTB. Let it end. I lost the game called life, I lost the fucking game.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole, girlsboysthems, Fabled Oblivion and 1 other person
Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
I get you, it's really tough having alcohol as a coping mechanism and actually quit as someone who still has it, everyone says that I'm a bad person when I drink and it's true, I'm disgusting but like what else can I do? Life fucking sucks, everything we do won't matter anymore cause in the end we're all just going to die and that's it, it's the sad truth, it's just a matter of time whether you die soon or later.

Reactions: girlsboysthems
lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I've made some horrible decisions while drinking. Ones that can never be taken back and will forever be held over my head until I leave this world.

I'm so sorry. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Emma123
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Drugs are the root cause of most evil. Sure they're fun, but once you've paid the price, you'll wonder how you slipped so far and you ever entertained them. There is no wonder drug that's carefree and cool. Everything is a trade off unfortunately. The only pure thing on this planet is water, well, most of the time.