dembe

dembe

No lights, No music, JUST ANGER
Feb 13, 2023
AT THE END OF THE DAY NO ONE CARES!!! EVERYONE LEAVES!!! nothing is forever but the pain is, Im drowning, I want to go. I feel it physically, I feel the weight of my existence physically pressuring me pushing me, mashing me down, I hate it, and I'm all alone. I found a lump in my chest, I hope to god it's cancer, something deadly, I will not fight for my life, I am giving up, I hope it's deadly please, I can't kill myself because I'm a coward, you can trust no one, no one can be trusted, no one loves us, no one, it's you and you alone in this shit hole. fuck those people telling you it gets better, it really doesn't. THEY ARE LIARS!
IF ANYONE SAYS LIFE GETS BETTER PLEASE TELL THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, THEY ALL LYIN, THEY ALL LOVE TO LIE LIE AND LIE AGAIN, FUCK YOU, I hope they feel what I feel one day. Life is nothing.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidе, a_french_guy, Circles and 19 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that life will only just get worse as time goes on, saying that "life will always get better" is just people blinded by their delusions. Existing in this world certainly can be torture and it's so true that people don't care even if they pretend to. People only care about what directly affects themselves, and in this cruel world other people certainly just cause more suffering so it's for the best to be alone as long as one exists. I hate how difficult it is to finally leave this world, we shouldn't have to feel so trapped here.

Reactions: Suicidе, a_french_guy, Pisceslilith and 5 others
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
You are right, you know. Noone can understand this pain no matter how good you are with words or explaining your feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, Astral Storm, dembe and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I honestly can't agree with Everything but I get it.... and Wholeheartedly respect your opinion. People can be so fckn fake it makes me want to puke my guts out.

I wish you Nothing but the best, thoughts and prayers always. -

• Hugs
Reactions: Csmith8827, dembe and Silent.Tears
L

livelaughlove

Nov 15, 2022
I always had hope someone would care about me because they actually care. As much as I want to believe that the people who are most important to me actually do care, I know they just care because they have to. No one cares because they genuinely care. Everyone's going to leave and I'm going to realise no one really cared.

• Hugs
Reactions: a_french_guy, Pisceslilith, SexyIncél and 3 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
AT THE END OF THE DAY NO ONE CARES!!! EVERYONE LEAVES!!! nothing is forever but the pain is, Im drowning, I want to go. I feel it physically, I feel the weight of my existence physically pressuring me pushing me, mashing me down, I hate it, and I'm all alone. I found a lump in my chest, I hope to god it's cancer, something deadly, I will not fight for my life, I am giving up, I hope it's deadly please, I can't kill myself because I'm a coward, you can trust no one, no one can be trusted, no one loves us, no one, it's you and you alone in this shit hole. fuck those people telling you it gets better, it really doesn't. THEY ARE LIARS!
IF ANYONE SAYS LIFE GETS BETTER PLEASE TELL THEM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, THEY ALL LYIN, THEY ALL LOVE TO LIE LIE AND LIE AGAIN, FUCK YOU, I hope they feel what I feel one day. Life is nothing.
I just want you to know your feeling is reasonable. If they felt what you are feeling for even a day, they would go insane. I'm sorry that everyone leaves you...

I always had hope someone would care about me because they actually care. As much as I want to believe that the people who are most important to me actually do care, I know they just care because they have to. No one cares because they genuinely care. Everyone's going to leave and I'm going to realise no one really cared.
As you said, I think their "care" is a kind of virtue signalling.
I think, If they really cared, they should have performed a reality check on the phrase like "life gets better" before throwing it on someone else's face. This is very important, because people suffering like us know when somebody lies about hope and just doing virtue signalling. They may not have malicious intent, but lying is lying and does real damage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and dembe
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
Yes, they are lairs!
Now I know why they are liars, but it does not help my situation—too late.
I wish someone taught me, how to lie, and did not punish me for lying.
There is a saying that literally says: if you don't cheat you won't make a living.
So, this is The Game called life, it is not fair.
I could go deep why it is so wide-spread but they would banish me for my honesty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Csmith8827, SexyIncél, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
B

bolt

Jul 5, 2022
yup....

Reactions: Obliviate, Huntfish34 and Csmith8827
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
"fuck everyone. fuck everything. THEY ALL LIE, life is worthless."

And that's the truth. It's terrible...

Reactions: Obliviate and Huntfish34
A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
The crisis line operator believes me but they need more evidence 🥹