Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
so i ordered some cat food. and i was really happy with it and the girls seemed to like it so i figured id do a subscribe and save. the one time delivery said june 23rd to july 23rd. but that didnt matter because i clicked subscribe and save which had a clear date of JUNE 23RD. i then went through the thing, ordered it, yep still says june 23rd. clicked ok. order went through. june 23rd - july 23rd. umm no. so i go to the chat, whats up thats not what it said. "oh ill see about getting that out in 48hrs" well 48hrs has gone by and still nothing, not even close to being shipped. so i go on amazon again. "we didnt do anything wrong" it explicitly said JUNE 23RD. this isnt hair ties. this isnt some stupid little whatever. THIS IS MY CATS FOOD!!!! THIS ISNT A FUCKING WAITING ITEM. i should make you wait for your fucking food, see how you like to starve. "oh well just get it locally" I CANT WEAR A MASK. I FUCKING CANT GET IT LOCALLY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE GETTING HARASSED APPARENTLY.

i fucking hate people.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, MYStERY_Man, hahabye and 2 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
If you get so upset about such trifles, you won't grow old ... ;-)

Reactions: Callie Arcale
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
If you get so upset about such trifles, you won't grow old ... ;-)
with my 22nd bday coming up thats perfect news :pfff: :heart:

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Yap, you're welcome! :pfff::wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: Callie Arcale and Life_and_Death
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Perhaps that would even be a completely new method ... :wink:

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Callie Arcale, it's_all_a_game and logan
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry about this. Very incompetent of them. I hope things work out.

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry about this. Very incompetent of them. I hope things work out.
thanks. in one way or another it will. i wouldnt let my girls go hungry. im looking at local options and hopefully curbside pick up or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, OpheliasFlowers and Largeletters
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Online shopping is supposed to make our lives easier but at times it can just cause us frustration instead. It really should be a priority, making sure owners have cat food.

• Love
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Haha. I hate Amazon. Whenever I order something, i make sure I'm home all day.
I wait all day, constantly watching the app tracker & looking outside.
But as it comes to the delivery time, the app/tracker changes to the option to reschedule and says…'unfortunately we was unable to deliver your parcel'

Fkn nob'eds.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Haha. I hate Amazon. Whenever I order something, i make sure I'm home all day.
I wait all day, constantly watching the app tracker & looking outside.
But as it comes to the delivery time, the app/tracker changes to the option to reschedule and says…'unfortunately we was unable to deliver your parcel'

Fkn nob'eds.
is your phone number attached to your account? they should have called.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
is your phone number attached to your account? they should have called.
idk, I stopped using Amazon for this exact reason lol. They'd always take a pic of my flats communal door& say they couldn't gain access.

Nowadays i stick to eBay or anywhere that sends via Royal Mail. RM posties have no issue delivering since they have a keyswab for the communal door.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
They'd always take a pic of my flats communal door& say they couldn't gain access.
im guessing that this is the door you dont want them past in the first place. like entering your house. yeah, ive got to answer for that wow.

BeyondGoodNEvil

BeyondGoodNEvil

Jun 22, 2020
amazon has always been s%1t on time for me.they always come a day or two later.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Amazon is just a PoS company. They banned me from writing reviews because apparently I was writing paid reviews which isn't true.
Their customer support just sends me generic answers and send me another mail when I rate my customer service experience with 1 star XD

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Amazon is just a PoS company. They banned me from writing reviews because apparently I was writing paid reviews which isn't true.
Their customer support just sends me generic answers and send me another mail when I rate my customer service experience with 1 star XD

I think that's where artificial intelligence came in.
All these ratings should always be taken with a grain of salt.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I think that's where artificial intelligence came in.
All these ratings should always be taken with a grain of salt.
I love the reviews where its 1 star and clearly the own persons fault.
Like i got a furbrush for my girls and one of the reviews said it hurt their cat meanwhile im watching mine sleep while i do it. Its not human hair, dont put pressure on it. Poor kitty.
I think amazons just trying to piss me off at this point.
So i go to see how the orders are doing, might as well still get the food they cant not eat even if its going to be forever late. And i see a SECOND bag of cat food ordered yesterday. Yes im on subscribe and save but its been 3 days since i ordered the last bag and i have it set to 3 WEEKS! i ask why this is and they ask if i want to update it. Who the fuck needs cat food delivered every 3 fucking days!? The cat should be removed from that house, they shouldnt be eating that much.

Last edited:
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Please stop shopping at Amazon. I know it has been convenient during the lockdowns, but there are multiple reasons why it's a habit we all need to break.
#1: How many times have you unknowingly signed up for Prime because they make it more of an option you have to opt out of? I know it's happened to me quite a bit.
#2: They abuse the problems experienced by people with genuine impulse spending issues and cause them to get into terrible debt.
#3: We've all heard about the appalling treatment of employees all over the world. From zero hours contracts, to child labour and forcing workers to wear nappies and pee in bottles/buckets for fear of losing the job if they take a toilet break.
#4: Everything you can buy at Amazon, you can buy elsewhere, usually cheaper and what's more, it has never been more important to support your local small businesses as they struggle to compete. And what is more convenient than popping to the store, having the benefit of personal service and coming home with your purchase in your hand.
#5: Amazon smile supports "charities" that are unethical and not even real charities such as anti-vax platforms.
In addition, they sell horrific products such as MMS (bleach given to children in enemas to "reverse the autism"). Many products like this that directly cause terrible harm to the most vulnerable amongst us are delivered overnight, so you can crack on with torturing your disabled child without delay.
#6: Jeff Bezos (possibly the richest man in the world), charges VAT on your purchases. But rather than paying that forward, it goes right into his already bulging pockets. If Amazon paid the tax they owed, most of the damage done to the economy during the pandemic could be reversed.
#7: As if this wasn't all enough, Amazon has no time for supporting the developing world and the crafts available via genuine charitable organizations. They are more interested in supporting sweatshops and child labour especially in the far East, where a child can't go to school because they have to support their family which has been decimated by the ongoing pollution and unethical practices of the money-grabbing behaviours of Amazon. Working for mere pennies every day.
Please think about the future and a wold where there is no choice but to feed Jeff Bezos greed because of convenience.
Remember when we had local greengrocers shops where we could buy beautiful fresh produce that would last for weeks? Now they are gone because we were too lazy to walk down the street.
Just take a look at the contents of your shopping cart at the supermarket. Is that really even food?? We shouldn't have to settle for this terrible quality when our fantastic local traders and even bigger companies that we can buy from directly, supply us with far superior products at very competitive prices.
PLEASE, PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT. These are just a few of the reasons to change the shopping habits we have fallen into. Take a moment to think about it and to find out more, just try a simple Google search.
1f49c.png

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Please stop shopping at Amazon. I know it has been convenient during the lockdowns, but there are multiple reasons why it's a habit we all need to break.
#1: How many times have you unknowingly signed up for Prime because they make it more of an option you have to opt out of? I know it's happened to me quite a bit.
#2: They abuse the problems experienced by people with genuine impulse spending issues and cause them to get into terrible debt.
#3: We've all heard about the appalling treatment of employees all over the world. From zero hours contracts, to child labour and forcing workers to wear nappies and pee in bottles/buckets for fear of losing the job if they take a toilet break.
#4: Everything you can buy at Amazon, you can buy elsewhere, usually cheaper and what's more, it has never been more important to support your local small businesses as they struggle to compete. And what is more convenient than popping to the store, having the benefit of personal service and coming home with your purchase in your hand.
#5: Amazon smile supports "charities" that are unethical and not even real charities such as anti-vax platforms.
In addition, they sell horrific products such as MMS (bleach given to children in enemas to "reverse the autism"). Many products like this that directly cause terrible harm to the most vulnerable amongst us are delivered overnight, so you can crack on with torturing your disabled child without delay.
#6: Jeff Bezos (possibly the richest man in the world), charges VAT on your purchases. But rather than paying that forward, it goes right into his already bulging pockets. If Amazon paid the tax they owed, most of the damage done to the economy during the pandemic could be reversed.
#7: As if this wasn't all enough, Amazon has no time for supporting the developing world and the crafts available via genuine charitable organizations. They are more interested in supporting sweatshops and child labour especially in the far East, where a child can't go to school because they have to support their family which has been decimated by the ongoing pollution and unethical practices of the money-grabbing behaviours of Amazon. Working for mere pennies every day.
Please think about the future and a wold where there is no choice but to feed Jeff Bezos greed because of convenience.
Remember when we had local greengrocers shops where we could buy beautiful fresh produce that would last for weeks? Now they are gone because we were too lazy to walk down the street.
Just take a look at the contents of your shopping cart at the supermarket. Is that really even food?? We shouldn't have to settle for this terrible quality when our fantastic local traders and even bigger companies that we can buy from directly, supply us with far superior products at very competitive prices.
PLEASE, PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT. These are just a few of the reasons to change the shopping habits we have fallen into. Take a moment to think about it and to find out more, just try a simple Google search.
1f49c.png
did you have to use my thread for this? also tell me something i dont know

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Apologies....remind me not to agree with you
nah!!! you're right and you're spot on.
sorry, i cant recall if youre a name thats popped up on my other threads although i think so. in case im wrong though ill let you know that i havent been having the best time of it these past 3 days and i have a feeling today isnt going to be much different so i did come off a little harsh. im just not the biggest fan of that and im lacking the word for it right now. but you really werent telling me anything thing i didnt already know.
also about the cheaper thing, no. its not. not really. at least not where i live. also i cant go into stores so amazon was basically my only choice (but this is going to get me on a rant about the government so ill leave that one there). although im so pissed of at them at this point that im getting my shoes laces, keeping my prime until the end of the month because thats when it runs out then cancelling it. ive had 4-5 problems with the exact same order (my cat food, a serious item that could have left my cats starving if i lived alone) so yeah im a little pissed at amazon, with the latest problem being "you dont have enough money" well if you f*cking took it out when i bought the damn item the money would have been there im sorry i had to fix the vehicle :meh::angry:

Depressed_Kettle

Depressed_Kettle

Experienced
Apr 25, 2021
It's not your fault at all that Amazon was slow but it's best to be prepared and have ample supply available as long as it doesn't go bad before you can use it.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It's not your fault at all that Amazon was slow but it's best to be prepared and have ample supply available as long as it doesn't go bad before you can use it.
Hubby went out and got them some good food yesterday. And yeah with my disorders and whatnot i keep an extra bag in case i forget to get more.