catotoctb

catotoctb

Aug 27, 2023
I really want my life back, i've never wanted to think about commit suicide i just wanted my life being as easier than it was before. All ever wanted is to to be happy and marry my partner but it's getting worse as the days goes by and i truly don't want to live anymore. I'm sorry to bring that up here but i really can no more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: N0FWayIneedtogo, Ondine0000ff, Conker and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so awful how existing here can very easily get much worse, existence is just too cruel and it's dreadful how people have to suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and catotoctb
catotoctb

catotoctb

Aug 27, 2023
It's really so awful how existing here can very easily get much worse, existence is just too cruel and it's dreadful how people have to suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you so much for your words.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I really want my life back, i've never wanted to think about commit suicide i just wanted my life being as easier than it was before. All ever wanted is to to be happy and marry my partner but it's getting worse as the days goes by and i truly don't want to live anymore. I'm sorry to bring that up here but i really can no more.
is there something in particular that is weighing you down and preventing you from happily marrying your partner while fueling your desire to CTB?

catotoctb

catotoctb

Aug 27, 2023
is there something in particular that is weighing you down and preventing you from happily marrying your partner while fueling your desire to CTB?
College in first place, feeling i'm less than others, i don't want to wake up from bed, i lost all purpose in life. I cry every damn day of my life since last year.
I really want to marry my partner but i can't even stand up my own existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
College in first place, feeling i'm less than others, i don't want to wake up from bed, i lost all purpose in life. I cry every damn day of my life since last year.
I really want to marry my partner but i can't even stand up my own existence.
how is your relationship with your partner? does it help having them by your side?

catotoctb

catotoctb

Aug 27, 2023
how is your relationship with your partner? does it help having them by your side?
A lot. My partner is the only reason i keep forward, they encourage me to do things when i don't want to leave bed or home. However, i can't just depend on them.

antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
If you are feeling like you want to live and you want to marry your partner maybe try seeking psychiatric help. It may be not too late. You have to be 100% sure with your decision in my opinion

catotoctb

catotoctb

Aug 27, 2023
If you are feeling like you want to live and you want to marry your partner maybe try seeking psychiatric help. It may be not too late. You have to be 100% sure with your decision in my opinion
I'll try with a cognitive behavioral therapy soon. Thank you for that advice, i'm at my lowest and i really need confort words. Again, Thank you.

Reactions: antilife
antilife

antilife

Sep 11, 2023
I'll try with a cognitive behavioral therapy soon. Thank you for that advice, i'm at my lowest and i really need confort words. Again, Thank you.
I wish you all the best. Hope therapy will work for you. It does for some.

• Love
Reactions: catotoctb