Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Once again I'm lost. My appliance for social welfare benefits got rejected, so now I have no money/income at all. I crushed both elbows some years ago, and I have a prothese in my dominant arm. I have nerve injuries in both arms, but my dominant left is really bad, the skin on my forearm "burns like ice". I can't feel my hand, but it somehow works when I wear a hot glove (on battery). They look normal though, except for the huge scares. I'm depressed as hell, but I smoke weed sometimes to cope with both the nerve pain and the depression. My mum is slowly dying, and I'm stuck with all matters regarding her. My father has dementia, so I help him too (they don't live together). I'm a single mum to a 15 year old boy.

I just wanna die, no more pain, no more overload of responsabilities. I have no future, and I can't even support my own child. I got the rejection letter a few hours ago, and I'm in shock. I live in Norway. It's a very rich oil country. Our social welfare systeme is supposed to be the best in the world.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Bct, _Minsk and 3 others
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
You seem to be in a very difficult situation. Is there anybody to look after your son if you CTB?

Reactions: Susannah
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I wish you could endure just a bit longer, so that your son can legally care for himself.. I know its shitty thong to say right now. So im sorry. It sucks in every way.

I hope you can try to endure with us a bit longer, day by day. I wish it wasnt so hard. I wish they would help you..

• Love
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
You seem to be in a very difficult situation. Is there anybody to look after your son if you CTB?
His father is a good one. We share custody, so he would be looked after. I know of course that he's in a vulnerable age, and I hate the thought of him being traumatized (as I were at his age). But at least he will inheritage some money. I still own an appartement, but not much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Did they explain in detail why your application failed and what you can do to get it through?
Anyway apply again, bureaucracy is what it is even in Norway.

KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
His father is a good one. We share custody, so he would be looked after. I know of course that he's in a vulnerable age, and I hate the thought of him being traumatized (as I were at his age). But at least he will inheritage some money. I still own an appartement, but not much longer.
Oh ok, my main concern was that he would have no one to look after him and would fall into your situation so it's good he has got his dad

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I don't know anything about Norway's system but I am sorry it has failed you :(

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Can you appeal?

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Can you appeal?
No. This was my third appliance, and I tried to appeal the first time, but got rejected. I had just had a reoperation and wasn't able to use my arm at all, so writing was a huge challenge (I'm ok writing on my phone, but writing on a laptop or by hand is very painful), and maybe that's why I got rejected. I sometimes wish i'd broken my legs instead. Arms are much more useful and important when it comes to jobs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993