Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
is it bad to leave to save yourself?

some day my friend is going to find someone else and I can't handle that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Bazzinga and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If you can't endure and cope with this world anymore, I think it's the only option left. I would leave too.

As you said, your friend will probably suffer but sooner or later someone out there will help her/him to ease the pain.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
If you can't endure and cope with this world anymore, I think it's the only option left. I would leave too.

As you said, your friend will probably suffer but sooner or later someone out there will help her/him to ease the pain.
Not suicide (that's why it's in offtopic.) just in general, some day he's going to find another gf and I don't want to know. I know I'll most likely slowly, if not completely stop talking to him then. Or I can stop talking to him now and save myself now from having to deal with it.

• Aww..
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Not suicide (that's why it's in offtopic.) just in general, some day he's going to find another gf and I don't want to know. I know I'll most likely slowly, if not completely stop talking to him then. Or I can stop talking to him now and save myself now from having to deal with it.
I see. Stop talking to him now sounds better but it's your decision, dear.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I see. Stop talking to him now sounds better but it's your decision, dear.
Well he said this to me last night.
If you're concerned about me missing the chance with being with someone because of you. don't. I know it's never going to happen at this point
plus, you'd be throwing away a lot of things your working towards, and I don't want that for you
(oh and a hug) I haven't said anything yet. In fact I blocked him on that platform this morning. He can still talk to me in other places. I have a tendency to block him then unblock him so this time I'm thinking I'll block every thing after (an undecided amount of time probably a week or 2). I don't want to let him go but I think I have to decide what hurts more. Being without him or seeing him with someone else.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and WornOutLife