kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
god i hate venting but sometimes you just gotta get the anger out y'know,,,

i have two close friends, and we've known each other for nearly six years now. we call fairly often, every other day or so, but usually it's only me and one of them calling, not all three of us. they have other people they can text/call often, whereas i only feel comfortable calling them. i do have other people i can message, but it's never a long conversation - just sporadic bursts of interaction throughout the day. i don't wanna be clingy or annoying, but it's such a shitty feeling when one or both of them don't want to talk, since i know they aren't reliant on me like i am on them. i fucking hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, WinterFaust and Woodnote
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I get this feeling too. I have a few friends, but out of all of us my social life is by far the most limited. If our friend group wasn't talking as much they would all have other people they could talk to whereas I would have absolutely nobody. Within the next year my friends are going to be going to university. While I think we'll still be in contact, they're going to end up making new circles of friends and I'll be alone a lot more.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, kinzokukae, WitheringAway and 1 other person
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Damn dude same.... my friend who is a lot closer with me than I am with anyone else is currently having fun with an online rpg group and everyone there seems more enjoyable than me and he even finds a gf there. Because he's busy he ends up ignoring me and the rest of our squad... but he's the only one I want to talk to when I'm feeling down. It's not like I'm making him a free therapist, I just want to have a friend, but even it's too hard. He's getting better on his own and I'm left alone here even though I was the one he came to when he was depressed and seeking comfort a few years ago... now I can't even ask him for a company. I'm a lot less fun when I'm suicidal, I know. Feeling alone sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae and Woodnote
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I have no friends in this Pro-Life world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, WinterFaust and kinzokukae