• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
i am veryy awkward and i have social anxiety bad so i'm not very good at making/keeping friends irl and ngl i been feeling lonely ofcc i got my two cats but sadly they aren't able to reply back to me lolll🥲 i'm not sure if i'm able to pm yet but if anyone would want to be friends i am more than happy to be :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ssssiiiieeeellll3.3, angel444, OICU812 and 5 others
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
i am veryy awkward and i have social anxiety bad so i'm not very good at making/keeping friends irl and ngl i been feeling lonely ofcc i got my two cats but sadly they aren't able to reply back to me lolll🥲 i'm not sure if i'm able to pm yet but if anyone would want to be friends i am more than happy to be :)
I'm also hella awkward so I'm not sure if this would work out but I'd love to get to know you.
Do you possibly have discord?

Reactions: killme78, Amaree and Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Im also very shy, and for me to pm or send a message to someone first is a challenge because I am always worried that I am wasting their time, but we can be friends without even having to send messages :)

Reactions: killme78
Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021

i've never really had any friends due to anxiety aswell so i get its hard , feel free to message me if you wanna talk

• Hugs
Reactions: killme78 and Is0lated
abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
id be down to talk as well tbh. you can pm me whenever but I dont want to feel annoying or something so i likely wont start the conversation. I'm a dog person myself but all animals are great :)

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
i'd like to have a friend as well i have discord

dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
Always open to friends! I have my discord in my profile !

M

MadisonMoon

Oct 1, 2023
Reading all these comments I have to think of a favorite tv show of mine.

"Sometimes a loner wants nothing more than another loner, to be alone with." Claudia, the Americans.

• Love
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I'm also hella awkward so I'm not sure if this would work out but I'd love to get to know you.
What is discord? I keep hearing it mentioned. Thanks.

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
What is discord? I keep hearing it mentioned. Thanks.
It's a website, like private messages but with more options, you can voice call or video call for even make groups. It also has an app available for almost all phones. It's way easier than talking here

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Idk why this place doesn't have a disc server someone should make one

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
i'm terrible at replying to people (partly because of planning to ctb) but am in theory open to friends / will reply to people eventually and also do have discord :3

killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
noo i don't have discord sadly
Im also very shy, and for me to pm or send a message to someone first is a challenge because I am always worried that I am wasting their time, but we can be friends without even having to send messages :)
it does be a struggle being scared to text first i've lost some friends due to it and if you ever wanna message don't be scared to my time would be enjoyed not wasted! :)
id be down to talk as well tbh. you can pm me whenever but I dont want to feel annoying or something so i likely wont start the conversation. I'm a dog person myself but all animals are great :)
i have a dog aswell! i love all animals wish i had the land for more :c

Last edited:
abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
FRR. I was in a server for this place but I left when things got awkward
I would join tbh but yeah that does sound like it could be a problem. It's such a wide community here and it almost may need more specialized discord servers.

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
i don't have discord i find it extremely difficult to use it lolll :<
I think I got it originally when I was 13 or so. I was terrified of it for a while until a friend helped get me back on it. I tried interjecting into a conversation in a random discord server and was ignored and that was what scared me away tbh

killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
I think I got it originally when I was 13 or so. I was terrified of it for a while until a friend helped get me back on it. I tried interjecting into a conversation in a random discord server and was ignored and that was what scared me away tbh
i used to join voice calls when i was around that age and would sit there on mute practicing my "hi" bc i was nervous never again xD

Reactions: abcz
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I'm open to PMs anytime! I'm not a good friend, as I have none.
But if you need someone to talk to about anything I'm open for discussion.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
U don't get notifications for pms here and conversations aren't in real time so yeah I quite dislike having conversations here. Also pms don't work rn

• Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
noo i don't have discord sadly

it does be a struggle being scared to text first i've lost some friends due to it and if you ever wanna message don't be scared to my time would be enjoyed not wasted! :)

i have a dog aswell! i love all animals wish i had the land for more :c
Oh that's unfortunate
I would join tbh but yeah that does sound like it could be a problem. It's such a wide community here and it almost may need more specialized discord servers.
Yea also it's quite dangerous revealing to people that you use this website ion want no problems

abcz

abcz

confused with life
Sep 19, 2023
Yea also it's quite dangerous revealing to people that you use this website ion want no problems
That is also true. I'd be terrified if like anyone besides the people here found out about it. Although I'm the type to make another account on literally everything. So I have a different discord acc that I'd give to people here than the one I currently use. And cause I don't want discord to be like "oh you are talking about suicide? here is a ban!" and it sounds like that is the case(although idk for sure)

Reactions: Is0lated
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
i been feeling lonely too, trying my best to try to socialize online
Always open to friends! I have my discord in my profile !
im not sure but i think ur profile is private or im just dumb

dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
Aaaa it might be, in which case my user is @shesislove

angel444

angel444

sometimes i dont understand ...
Sep 29, 2023
i would love 2 be frieends . i also have the same problem . do u have discord ?

killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
i would love 2 be frieends . i also have the same problem . do u have discord ?
noo sadly i don't. i've been considering redownloading it if i do i'll drop the user :) other than that i'm down to chat here if you're fine with that :D

Reactions: angel444
angel444

angel444

sometimes i dont understand ...
Sep 29, 2023
noo sadly i don't. i've been considering redownloading it if i do i'll drop the user :) other than that i'm down to chat here if you're fine with that :D
sure!!! i woudl like thar

MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Hey if you wanna or anyone to add me on discord then PM me.

Reactions: Enigma the orange