• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Friends, I am in pain. My heart is aching. Tears of hopelessness visit me each day. I am dying on the inside, and its hard to take much more

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: conveniently_dead, Joarga, grahf and 17 others
Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
we've all been there.....hope you can find the strength somehow to continue. best wishes.

Reactions: iloverachel
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Friends, I am in pain. My heart is aching. Tears of hopelessness visit me each day. I am dying on the inside, and its hard to take much more
I understand your pain. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I hope you can get out of your torment. It's hard but you can do things that make you feel better even if they are small.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and iloverachel
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful what you go through, I'm sorry you have to suffer, existence really is too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I am sorry about the pain you are going through. I feel it deeply myself now. Every day is just one big distraction until I cease to exist.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and iloverachel
D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
Anything set off this sudden rush of feeling? If you want to chat, you can send a message. I'm a hopeless piece of trash myself, so I understand what it is to feel like this.

A

absntaknwldgmnt

Mar 6, 2024
My heart aches for you. I hope your pain eases soon

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Anything set off this sudden rush of feeling? If you want to chat, you can send a message. I'm a hopeless piece of trash myself, so I understand what it is to feel like this.
Just being an outcast, reject, worthless, unwelcomed pile of garbage who nobody cares about for my entire life. I have been feeling like this for years

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and Que hart
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
What's your resolution- therapy, medication, hopefully not CTB? I hope you are able to get some kinda help though, ideally the positive kind 🤗
8 years of trying so hard
I give up
I don't see a way to escape the suffering and pain apart from CTB
But thanks for the kindness

Reactions: Que hart
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I can't wait to take my SN and find peace.

Reactions: Que hart
D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
Just being an outcast, reject, worthless, unwelcomed pile of garbage who nobody cares about for my entire life. I have been feeling like this for years
8 years of trying so hard
I give up
I don't see a way to escape the suffering and pain apart from CTB
But thanks for the kindness
Yeah, I know what that feels like. Myself, I haven't just sat on my ass. I have tried to make things better. I've made many many steps to try to improve my life, but it only gets worse. Dark feeling :(

Reactions: iloverachel and Que hart
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
While I don't know your specific circumstances and why you're so desperate to die, I completely understand. I'm sending you hugs.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
My heart aches with you; just know that we are all here to stand beside you and wish you peace in any and all forms.

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
if there's one thing i can say, it's that most, if not, everyone here understands your pain. i'm sorry you're hurting.
i hope you get to feel even a moment of tranquility and a break from the pain, hugs.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I understand, im in pain everyday, im about to give up the fight.

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Me too friends I just want to ctb but I'm afraid I failed and end up vegetable