K

Katiewoo13

Nov 21, 2020
Is there a way to connect with someone on this forum who I could talk to about my plan, maybe someone who could talk to me while I CTB? I would like to talk to someone, but obviously I can't talk to anyone in my life as they will not be supportive.

Thinking I will CTB in a week. Waiting for SN to arrive and to make arrangements.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, lobster salad, RedHarlequin and 1 other person
dark_angel

dark_angel

May 7, 2021
If you post a certain amount of times and you're active enough you can PM , I'd be down to PM you
Is there a way to connect with someone on this forum who I could talk to about my plan, maybe someone who could talk to me while I CTB? I would like to talk to someone, but obviously I can't talk to anyone in my life as they will not be supportive.

Thinking I will CTB in a week. Waiting for SN to arrive and to make arrangements.
I'm from the US , wbu?

Last edited:
Reactions: Katiewoo13 and RedHarlequin
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
You can talk about it here, not much point in hiding if you'll be gone in a week.

K

Katiewoo13

Nov 21, 2020
If you post a certain amount of times and you're active enough you can PM , I'd be down to PM you

I'm from the US , wbu?
Thanks, good advise. I haven't posted much, more of a lurker ;) I'm from Thailand. Time difference is tricky.

K

Katiewoo13

Nov 21, 2020
I'm from China
How are you recently?
I'm tired. I don't think I can face my mistakes today. I can apologize and try to make amends to people I've hurt, but then I have to try and push down the shame and hurt of broken relationships and friendships. I'm tired of feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat