• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fadeaway

Mar 28, 2018
Don't know if this going to get be ban but are there any sites you could find someone to join you, don't want to be alone when the time comes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Would doing it with others put pressure on you? For example, making you feel like you have to do it, which might not be a bad thing depends on what you want.

F

fadeaway

Mar 28, 2018
The plan is not to pressure, but to have someone, carbon monoxide, sleep deep, sleep, but open to ideas.

Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
A while back I also found the idea of a pact preferable and comforting, but with all the stories of sadists and psychopaths not following through but just enjoying watching you die--or worse doing something to you--and then also the chance they might just turn you in, I think it is better to play it safe than trust random people when it comes to such a volatile event.

It only seems viable with someone you know closely irl, most preferably a S/O or spouse.

I would enjoy just having a supporter and a friend stay with me while I did it, but I know that isn't going to happen so here's to dying alone!

• Aww..
Reactions: aloneintheworld, Egddios, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
F

fadeaway

Mar 28, 2018
There was a site I found once that had people requesting partnership for it, just don't remember the name, but thanks for your personal input, just really want to have someone there and willing.

D

donewithlife

Mar 30, 2018
if you do come across that site again, would you post it here please? im also considering going with a buddy.

where are you (roughly) located?

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Well first of all. A website like that would be a beacon for cops and rapist cannibals. So unless you want to be chained to a cage and raped for life and whatever other disgusting things humans do, then don't risk it!!!

Of course it is your choice, maybe you're into that kind of thing you know? But if you want someone....I think doing it with someone you trust and know would be better. Even if you're in different countries...you can meet for a last act.
Main point here is that you meet them before the idea of the suicide pact and that you seriously trust each other.

I'd not take the risk personally, as this kinda thing ain't for me. But, I can see the appeal of not being alone.

Reactions: Un-, invictaway, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Vox

Vox

Mar 28, 2018
Well first of all. A website like that would be a beacon for cops and rapist cannibals. So unless you want to be chained to a cage and raped for life

...and that's if the COPS get to you first! No telling what the rapist cannibals would do ;)

Yea I totally agree that it's a risky idea. Other things that can go (and have gone) wrong, even if you find someone who's legit...

1. They back out at the last minute and you die alone & abandoned. That feeling's gotta suck.

2. You end up backing out at the last minute (or it doesn't work) while the other person dies. This is the worst scenario because in most countries you'll get convicted of murder. Go to google news and search "suicide pact convicted" and you'll see dozens of stories.

I agree it would be comforting to end this life with others, but there are too many risks. Heck, it's hard enough to coordinate 1 suicide (your own), let alone multiples. I dunno, I'm just waiting for the next Kool Aid cult to come along and I'll sign up right away. But aside from that prospect, looks like I'm going solo.

Reactions: Machonne
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022