• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

angryloli

angryloli

loli
Jun 27, 2024
im on a trip with my friends rn (actually coming back from it while writing this) and my friend that i havent seen in a while is covered with sh marks. on the first day of the trip she just had scars, so i thought she was doing better. but then over the next days ive seen more and more fresh cuts appear. and everyone ignores it, like its normal. idk what to do, idk how to bring it up or when. i kinda wanted to wait untill we are all drunk to talk to her in private abt it, i thought the alcohol might make it less akward. but my anorexic, anemic ass fell asleep every night before we actually got drunk, cuz im constantly tired. so i missed my chance, what nowwwwwww

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
IME, drama on a trip fueled by alcohol never ends well. Wait til you're home and have caught up on sleep and got over your mutual hangovers - and then make the approach. Keep it light. Let your friend know that you know, that there's no judgement (presumably because of your ED, you're in similar circumstances, apologies if that's a presumption on my part), that you care.

• Love
Reactions: angryloli
angryloli

angryloli

loli
Jun 27, 2024
IME, drama on a trip fueled by alcohol never ends well. Wait til you're home and have caught up on sleep and got over your mutual hangovers - and then make the approach. Keep it light. Let your friend know that you know, that there's no judgement (presumably because of your ED, you're in similar circumstances, apologies if that's a presumption on my part), that you care.
thank u, ill do that when i next meet her, next week hopefully. cuz i think its best to mention irl idk. ill also explain to her why i didnt mention anything during the trip, so she doesnt think i didnt care then

• Love
Reactions: achb and Ash