• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Reactions: hiAbbey, Painfu.Ll.suffering and Linda
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
"dont go on suicide forums!!!"
"heres the exact amount of each medication you need" :pfff::pfff::pfff::pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: hiAbbey, revolutionnaire23, Painfu.Ll.suffering and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Am I crazy to think that MAID should be administered under controlled conditions? It seems crazy to me that this was allowed to happen in the first place. This can't have a good look, which would make it a step backwards.

Seems obvious to me that the younger man also wished to ctb, if not, they are certainly crazy as well. I don't think it was accidental unless somehow the dwd elder guy invited everyone to his death party but neglected to mention the details, which would be even more insane, such as "this drink is the lethal one", so it surely wasn't an accident.

Wait... what?

It happened TWICE??

The one I linked is a separate but extremely similar and more recent case, that happened almost identically, except with a 37 y/o instead of a 35 y/o.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921 and psp3000
S

soleil

ā€¦
Apr 28, 2023
Am I crazy to think that MAID should be administered under controlled conditions? It seems crazy to me that this was allowed to happen in the first place. This can't have a good look, which would make it a step backwards.

Seems obvious to me that the younger man also wished to ctb, if not, they are certainly crazy as well. I don't think it was accidental unless somehow the dwd elder guy invited everyone to his death party but neglected to mention the details, which would be even more insane, such as "this drink is the lethal one", so it surely wasn't an accident.

Wait... what?

It happened TWICE??

The one I linked is a separate but extremely similar and more recent case, that happened almost identically, except with a 37 y/o instead of a 35 y/o.

It looks like the same story but the age is an error.

I feel like it was intentional, why tf would anyone test it out knowing what it was for.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
"After his first swallow, he remarked, "Man that burns!" The younger man said, "Let me see," and then also took a swallow."

What in the name of fuck is this supposed to mean?

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and Suicidebydeath
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Im pretty sure its not an accident.

He might have said to himself , the perfect exit solution, that opportunity might never show up again.

Or he is just plain stupid.

• Yay!
Reactions: Deleted member 82921
D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
The bottle contains digoxin 100 mg, diazepam 1,000 mg, morphine 15,000 mg, amitriptyline 8,000 mg and phenobarbital 5,000 mg.

Reactions: underthedatetree and sleepingintherain
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
It looks like the same story but the age is an error.

I feel like it was intentional, why tf would anyone test it out knowing what it was for.
It looks like it, but the older story OP posted was in Colorado, and the more recent one in Denver, with about a year in between them. Perhaps it's a copy cat. Denver guy read about what the Colorado guy did and decided to repeat history.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
It looks like it, but the older story OP posted was in Colorado, and the more recent one in Denver, with about a year in between them. Perhaps it's a copy cat. Denver guy read about what the Colorado guy did and decided to repeat history.
I'm not from the US, but isn't Denver in the state of Colorado?

Reactions: MBG
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

Nov 25, 2021
I'm not from the US, but isn't Denver in the state of Colorado?
It's the capital. I assume the distinction is because one was in Denver, and one was not. Colorado is pretty big, they don't both have to be in the capital. Maybe they both were, maybe they don't know, the original story doesn't mention where in Colorado it took place, and there is a stock photo used, not necessarily a correct photo. I'm just quoting the article.

"But it had uncanny similarities with a case published last year involving a 35-year-old Colorado man who survived after taking a sip of a MAID cocktail."

Could even be the same guy, maybe it was slightly longer than a year and he had his birthday. I'm kidding but who knows, it's almost certainly not, but that it is even possible is almost ironic in a way. The last thing we would expect is that it's the same person.

I don't think either of these incidents were impulsive, they were probably planned. There's always going to be more people that want MAID than are given access to it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: intr0verse
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
In Holland they come round your house and do it.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Fortunately he didn't die accidentally from it. Let's hope that one "sip" has atleast cured his stupidity.