• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Hello there

I am back after a few months of sobriety, exercise, and generally healthy living except for the medication.

Well, I've been thinking about a combined method:

Freezing + overdose of diazepam and zolpidem + alcohol.

The idea is to fall into a coma as soon as possible and die of hypothermia and unconscious.

In winter I can go up somewhere with snow. I had also thought about it with drowning (by the way, I can't find the shallow water thread)

I think my brain is screwed up from psych drugs

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Example: I go up a winter day to the peak of a mountain, or a place where the temperature will be close to 0 degrees Celsius, I take all the diazepam, zolpidem and atenolol that I have and wait. I do not know if it will be fast but with losing consciousness I am satisfied

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Hello there

I am back after a few months of sobriety, exercise, and generally healthy living except for the medication.

Well, I've been thinking about a combined method:

Freezing + overdose of diazepam and zolpidem + alcohol.

The idea is to fall into a coma as soon as possible and die of hypothermia and unconscious.

In winter I can go up somewhere with snow. I had also thought about it with drowning (by the way, I can't find the shallow water thread)

I think my brain is screwed up from psych drugs
Heavy snow, Valium and 2 bottles of Southern Comfort would be a great way out, in fact l might go for that myself Once my dog's passed on!!!

Reactions: bad luck
N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
Its actually a great idea but it will only work if you have lots of alcohol and benzodiacepines, low tolerance to them and isolated in a extremely cold place (-0 ° Celsius). You need to be uncouncius for at least 6 hours otherwise you can actually be found and be saved by cpr (a body with a temperature of just 15° Celsius can resist many hours without brain damage) or you can even wake up from your drunkenness and your survival instinct will make you walk.

And you wont look nice surviving without a nose and fingers.

• Yay!
Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Its actually a great idea but it will only work if you have lots of alcohol and benzodiacepines, low tolerance to them and isolated in a extremely cold place (-0 ° Celsius). You need to be uncouncius for at least 6 hours otherwise you can actually be found and be saved by cpr (a body with a temperature of just 15° Celsius can resist many hours without brain damage) or you can even wake up from your drunkenness and your survival instinct will make you walk.

And you wont look nice surviving without a nose and fingers.
I was amused about not looking good without a nose and fingers. The best will be SN as you cannot buy N.

It may be an absurd method. I would also like not to be found.

• Yay!
Reactions: NoSurprises