lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I don't want death, a dog, a loving mom, good mental health or anything like that all I want is freedom.

I'm not just talking about physical freedom I'm talking about mental freedom.

Physical freedom: Nothing is more valuable than doing what you want (without being a danger to others) and doing it for yourself. You have no-one stopping you physically or verbally putting you down. I wish I could smoke some weed or DMT or do something harmless without being humiliated or attacked verbally. I wish I could end my life without anyone trying to make me suffer. I wish for something that should be a part of life but is not.

Mental freedom: Mental freedom is something else entirely it's being able to do something without the fear of anything. It's being free of abuse, trauma, insecurities and other negative emotions. It's completely letting go of everything. Not craving love, affection or intimacy. It's something I would literally kill for.

Suicide seems the only way to achieve some of this. I'm mourning the loss of my childhood. I can't get over myself. My ''ego'' wants affection and unconditional love but I simply want to be free from the craving of that.

If there is a creator I firmly believe he did intend life to be lived in this way.

Reactions: Despairing and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I don't believe in any god or creator or whatever their supposed intentions would be, but I do crave freedom and I have been suffocated and trapped for a very long time by things outside of my control. I have always said to myself that I just want to be free and to be free to be the real me. I have lacked physical freedom which has lead to a lacking in mental freedom, both quite important as you have stated. If we were all completely free in these ways then the other aspects of life would be sure to fall in line afterward.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostangel
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Nah I want death not freedom, freedom sucks ass. Seems good in theory but in practice freedom is just the pressure to make correct decisions. Freedom without consequences would be nice but that's not reality. I know better than to trust myself with freedom.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653, lostangel and Meditation guide
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
The only way to achieve true freedom would be to become a god like entity.
But that is not possible, yet.
So the only other option is death.

Reactions: lostangel and Jojo81
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
freedom would be nice. i'll be free of a lot of things when im dead.

Reactions: lostangel