Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
bought alive without any choice where we are forced to exist and forced to keep on living
we are just slaves to the goverment this is a plot to enslave every man, woman and child to keep you living regardless of any situation you find your self in, we have had our choice to leave life behind removed even attempting to leave behind this awful enslavement results in forced kidnapping forced imprisonmentand forced drugging and deprived of all privacy yet we are told we are free, this isn't freedom it is enslavement.

how can anyone consider themselves free if you can't even speak your own mind without being arrested there no such thing as free speech

a bunch of control freaks are in charge dictating what you can or can't do what can or can't say
from the moment your born into the moment you die

i should at least be allowed to end my life on my own terms if i so desire

these lives aren't worth coming alive for not by any stretch of the imagination

you can't exist without first being bought alive without any say in the matter it's only after you've been bought alive you should be allowed to decided for your self wherever life is worth living for you

life isn't worth it and we are just being hold hostage

everything comes into existence from nothing and when we die we return to nothing

Reactions: S00359641, Forever Sleep, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, it's a human zoo.
A prison planet freakshow.
We are just a bunch of slaves in flesh-suits.
A commodity to be used and abused by the so-called elites.
Things are getting more draconian by the day.
But yes, at least we have the absolute right to put ourselves out of our misery.
Knowing I can terminate my existence in the near-future is the only thing that makes me feel happy.

Reactions: S00359641 and Darkover
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah. The very first act of control is actually being born. Then we are trained like dogs into whatever others would like of us to be.

Society also reject us if we differ but still needs to control us so we are not a threat to their identity.
It is just a giant mold that tries to suck you in but rejects you if you don't fit in it and keep you on a leash.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Darkover