Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
i've seen a lot of threads about articles and videos being posted about sanctioned suicide. are the ones mentioning this site really so fucking stupid? by mentioning it, it gives people the resource and knowledge to join here. that's how it happened with me. 😂

i'm just baffled by the irony. they think they're saving lives when in reality they are pointing others to a site that gives them the tools to end theirs. it's free publicity. idk where i'm really going with this, it just makes me shake my head. maybe i should write in/comment how grateful i am for steering me in the right direction 💀 (im joking.)

Reactions: looseye, not-2-b-the-answer, dtjb and 2 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
i've seen a lot of threads about articles and videos being posted about sanctioned suicide. are the ones mentioning this site really so fucking stupid? by mentioning it, it gives people the resource and knowledge to join here. that's how it happened with me. 😂

i'm just baffled by the irony. they think they're saving lives when in reality they are pointing others to a site that gives them the tools to end theirs. it's free publicity. idk where i'm really going with this, it just makes me shake my head. maybe i should write in/comment how grateful i am for steering me in the right direction 💀 (im joking.)
Same with me those well meaning and most useful idiots led me right here all most by my very nose! 😁😋There was another article where a child TV star offed himself with sn, and mom was howling about sn being suicide powder. (I myself now possess two POUNDS of the blessed powder of deliverance and liberation)! The more they try to stop people from suiciding the easier they make it for you to do it! In your case and mine they led us here like a blood hound leads a sheriff to an escaped convict!😂 Much love to you and all of my fellow sufferers here at ss.

Reactions: Unending, not-2-b-the-answer, dtjb and 3 others
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020

i'm just baffled by the irony. they think they're saving lives when in reality they are pointing others to a site that gives them the tools to end theirs.
Aw, c'mon. They don't do it to save lives, they do it because they need sensational crap for their article or video because the amount of attention they get directly translates into sweet sweet cash for them.
There is a small cohort of genuinely anti-SaSu people who mostly just need therapy and aren't thinking clearly in the slightest. The rest of the folks calling attention to the "phenomena" are just riding the hype train because "suicide cult" is right up there with the high profile sex crimes allegations and the drug-induced crazy antics of the "Frorida man" in terms of clickbait.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, universe, achromatic and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
But if suicidal people are aware of this site, they will be advised on the risks of methods and which methods not to go for, and this could prevent them from having to go through a failed suicide attempt, or could potentially mean that they choose a less painful method. I think that it's a good thing if more people are aware of this site, because we deserve access to method information to make a choice over our own lives.

Maybe if they think that if more people know about this site then it might cause more people to go against it, leading to get it removed. But those articles have been around for years anyway.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
dtjb

dtjb

The Obsolete
Apr 27, 2022
True, that's how I found this place lol. Thanks New York Times!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer