PuttyX

PuttyX

Oct 15, 2023
Hello, I am currently looking for the easiest and most painless way to CTB.

Reactions: breezy999 and Nefer
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Hanging or jumping

• Love
Reactions: PuttyX
O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
Most painless does not necessarily mean most successful. The greater pain is living after a failed attempt.

Reactions: Stormy Raine, HD72, 90starve and 1 other person
H

hardtruth

Oct 9, 2023
Old age

• Yay!
Reactions: ImpishIndulgence, annointed_towers and Praestat_Mori
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
This will cost you everything. Old age will allow you to retain your desire to do the things you've enjoyed, but will take away your ability to do them, one after the other. Day by day, week by week, year after year, you will grow older, sicker, and more impotent. Society will not look at you, or remember you, and the longer you live, the more you watch those around you die.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dizzdesi, HD72 and Cloud Busting
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
Shotgun to head, decapitation (with car or hanging), jumping. I don't know about the drug side of things, but you can find all the info on here.

edit: Sorry I missed the "free" part of the title, ignore shotgun (unless you have family members / friends with weapons I guess).

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really would be such a relief if it's straightforward to leave this existence in a painless way, it's beyond cruel how it has to be so difficult to die. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and HD72
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Morphine/fentanyl overdose, inert gas asphyxiation. SN is supposed to be relatively painless as long as you medicate beforehand. The megathread has plenty of info

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Father Time is undefeated. His record is probably 80billion to zero and none of you guys here on SS are going to break that zero. I'd bet on it 😂😂

• Yay!
Reactions: deathxo