BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Can someone please talk to me. Long story short this ex keeps coming back to me after she says she wants nothing to do with me. I never reach out to her when she breaks with me she does. I have texts that I want to go over in dms. I am evil and feel bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Life_and_Death
SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
This is my objective opinion..stop allowing her to come back if she keeps on hurting you. She makes first contact, but only you can decide if you want to reciprocate and get hurt and used yet again.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
This is my objective opinion..stop allowing her to come back if she keeps on hurting you. She makes first contact, but only you can decide if you want to reciprocate and get hurt and used yet again.
I told her bad shit and feel bad now. but she kept coming back...

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Aug 24, 2022
I told her bad shit and feel bad now. but she kept coming back...
She's obviously a sucker for punishment then. Don't indulge her. Don't feel too bad either, sounds like she got what's coming to her.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
She's obviously a sucker for punishment then. Don't indulge her. Don't feel too bad either, sounds like she got what's coming to her.
I told here I wish her a slow and painful death... Thank you. This is the first time I stood up to her.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Why do you feel that you are evil, borntofail? If you feel bad for your past mistakes and truly wish you could change the past, then you are not evil. We all say and do things when we're pushed in desperation. If you were evil, you wouldn't care about the past. You wouldn't care about your mistakes. Be easier on yourself, for we are always trying to do the best we can. Even if we don't think it's good enough.

SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Aug 24, 2022
I told here I wish her a slow and painful death... Thank you. This is the first time I stood up to her.
Good for you. It might be good to block her on all platforms. Best to completely end communication with people like that.

BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
I would spam call her. I feel bad, but when she would break up with me I would always not contact her. She would come back to me and say she liked my clinginess.
Why do you feel that you are evil, borntofail? If you feel bad for your past mistakes and truly wish you could change the past, then you are not evil. We all say and do things when we're pushed in desperation. If you were evil, you wouldn't care about the past. You wouldn't care about your mistakes. Be easier on yourself, for we are always trying to do the best we can. Even if we don't think it's good enough.
I feel like I just hurt people. I want to change but then get in manic states. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
B
Can someone please talk to me. Long story short this ex keeps coming back to me after she says she wants nothing to do with me. I never reach out to her when she breaks with me she does. I have texts that I want to go over in dms. I am evil and feel bad.
Bro it is my considered opinion BV and belief she is using you. If that were me I'd have to tell her, "BEGONE BITCH!" Just my two cents.