• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Hi so ik this stuff is lethal but it's not straightforward because it causes alot of vomiting.

I havnt eaten near anything in 5 days sostomach is empty, idk if I'm best to eat something not too big first so the stuff doesn't hit like a brick and cause me to vomit it all (I do have some ondansetron). I also wanna eat cuse im hungry af.

I figure if I eat some after taking it I'd be more likely to vomit that, or maybe I should take the foxglove in bouts so not all at once, but that risks becoming so nauseous I can't tolerate swallowing anymore or just vomit it straight back up.

I'm also not sure how to factor in sleep meds, I have a tonne of loraz, clonaz, zop

My health I seriously bad (in fact I'm in hosp now refusing blood transfusions) so ital prob kill me unless it's expired as it's 2 years old (in capsules)

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN
C

Crinia99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
This is very interesting as its readily available even where I am, atm that is. I've read its more toxic dry. I wonder if anti nausea meds would help.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
The same as purple nightshade?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
  • Informative
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Im
The same as purple nightshade?
I'm unsire if they are the same, the description is similar to foxglove
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8133789/

According to the last two paragraphs, foxglove ingestion is not often fatal in younger people but more deadly in elderly people. The drug digoxin is derived from foxglove, which stops the heart.
Yea about 2 flowers, a stem and a leaf or two left me in coronary care in 2021, I have a lot more now, I believe it's easily lethal, possibly not if someone's 6foot something and a high weight, as in you may need to swallow a tonne load
This is very interesting as its readily available even where I am, atm that is. I've read its more toxic dry. I wonder if anti nausea meds would help.
In my experience it's highly dangerous. I took it in 21 not directly to die but because I wasn't coping (altho death would have been nice) but I only took maybe 2 flowers, a stem and a leaf or two, ended up in coronary care, heart rate was very low amd then very high when i stood & sent drs running when it went out of whack entirely twice. My heart still wasn't back to normal after 5 days.
There are tricky aspects tho, you vomit so much, like I didn't feel torturous nauseous but everything I drank was vomited back up (but since I took such a small amount i took about 12 hours to start vomiting. I think it starts faster for most. I'm also unsure if people have vastly different reactions to it, and you also risk brain damage because it can slow your heart down alot without killing you nessasarily

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Im

I'm unsire if they are the same, the description is similar to foxglove

Yea about 2 flowers, a stem and a leaf or two left me in coronary care in 2021, I have a lot more now, I believe it's easily lethal, possibly not if someone's 6foot something and a high weight, as in you may need to swallow a tonne load

In my experience it's highly dangerous. I took it in 21 not directly to die but because I wasn't coping (altho death would have been nice) but I only took maybe 2 flowers, a stem and a leaf or two, ended up in coronary care, heart rate was very low amd then very high when i stood & sent drs running when it went out of whack entirely twice. My heart still wasn't back to normal after 5 days.
There are tricky aspects tho, you vomit so much, like I didn't feel torturous nauseous but everything I drank was vomited back up (but since I took such a small amount i took about 12 hours to start vomiting. I think it starts faster for most. I'm also unsure if people have vastly different reactions to it, and you also risk brain damage because it can slow your heart down alot without killing you nessasarily
Curious if you experienced any pain/discomfort other than the vomiting? If you'd taken more, do you think your heart would just have gradually slowed to a complete stop?

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Update. I'm just trying to drain myself of blood & hope to die in my sleep. Currently my hemoglobin is in the high 20s (2's as some countries measure it). It's supposed to be 115-155 (or 11-15).

Pray I don't wake up one night soon
Curious if you experienced any pain/discomfort other than the vomiting? If you'd taken more, do you think your heart would just have gradually slowed to a complete stop?
I can honestly only speculate about my heart but yes I think if id taken alot more it would have stopped, however foxglove causes heart blocks & other issues/abnormalities also so it may well not have just slowed down, it may have gone into a rhythm that wasn't effectively pumping (which at a guess may speed it up). I will try to find you the best research article I've read on it about a girl who survived (but she sought immediate medical help). I should add I also had low blood levels which may have made it worse for me, but if anyone takes foxglove your rolling a dice with your heart.
It also can increase your potassium blood levels which as you know can be really bad for the heart once above a normal level

It was a while ago so I feel i may be forgetting stuff, I don't recall feeling much more then nausea, if the nausea increased in a linear fashion I imagine it would get pretty unbearable. But I don't recall any other pain (but it is reported as a symptoms for some).

Reactions: Dolphin55
L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022

Attachments

• Foxglove poisoning Diagnostic & therapeutic differences with medicinal digitalis glycosides ov...pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Dolphin55
T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Sorry to bump an older thread but was looking for some advice on this.

I made a tea last night with ginger (a natural antimetic as I can't get any otc in my country) and the roots of a foxglove. I figured there'd be more of the poison in the root. So I crushed the root up and let it brew in the water with ginger for a good 5 minutes. Drank it all (didn't taste too bad really) and went off to bed.

Apart from a few random wake-ups during the night, nothing, zilch, nada. I'm wondering , was it a case of the poison is ineffective when boiled, roots don't contain poison, or a mix of both?

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Ok just reposting again, figured perhaps the boiling water killed something in the root the first time? So overnight last night, left root, a few leaves and flowers in a flask with cold water. Gave it a good shake a few times and left it overnight. Drank it on a walk this morning (had to add some cordial for taste) and well, still nothing. Is foxglove really as deadly as I was lead to believe?

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
The obvious thing to check is whether you used enough?

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, must be the thing, I'll have to try an entire plant I guess, either that or there could be a subspecies of the plant that's not so deadly perhaps šŸ„ŗ

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I meant look up mg or g per kg of bodyweight, rather than a "see what happens" approach.

Reactions: treetop.grazer
W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
Are you just drinking the water (whether hot or cold) that was infused with the leaves or also consuming the actual root and leaves with the liquid?

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
I chopped the leaves and flowers up finely, added the root and put it all in boiler water in a flask. Shook it loads , let it cool down, shook it some more, took the root out as really isn't edible (tried that the first time, it's like chewing on a stick šŸ¤£). Some leaves would have got drunk, but mostly infused water.