MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
I'm debating on killing myself to avoid loosing another person I love. She could get up and leave any second. I don't want to deal with that again, especially if it's not my fault this time. Idk. Sounds stupid and reckless but I always have been. I think she loves me but I guess you never know. People can be so finicky sometimes. Things can change overnight, they usually do. What's the point

Reactions: oraclecrown
oraclecrown

oraclecrown

always here to listen
Sep 3, 2024
i get you, every time i think i find someone to make it worth it they get up and leave, so why not CTB before they can leave. Doesn't sound stupid, I feel the same sometimes too

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
i get you, every time i think i find someone to make it worth it they get up and leave, so why not CTB before they can leave. Doesn't sound stupid, I feel the same sometimes too
I guess I feel crazy bc I have no real reason to suspect she feels that way. She has been nothing but sweet and giving. But today I got an off vibe in a few text messages and i immediately jumped to suicide.

oraclecrown

oraclecrown

always here to listen
Sep 3, 2024
I guess I feel crazy bc I have no real reason to suspect she feels that way. She has been nothing but sweet and giving. But today I got an off vibe in a few text messages and i immediately jumped to suicide.
In my last relationship I had the same, no reason to suspect anything and suddenly he left. I dont assume that's the case here tho, she may be having an off day herself. I understand why your mind would jump to suicide. It's like a sense of hurt yourself before they hurt you yknow?