• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Leo

Leo

Catching flight soon.....bus is too slow
Sep 28, 2018
Abhishek Saxena (45), his wife (42), their two twins (14), as well as Abhishek's mother (85) lived withdrawn but happily together in posh Apollo DB City in Lasudia, Indore, India. Unlike Abhishek's mother, both Abhishek and his wife, Priti Saxena, did not get out of the house a lot. The parents worked at home from their computers.

Abhishek, a senior software engineer, lost his job with an IT company. Under the stress of losing his job, Abhishek also lost lakhs of rupees in online trading. Abhishek had a debt of millions, and his ATM card was blocked due to high transitions. The engineer felt ashamed to asked for money from his relatives. He was a man in the lowest social class in his mid-years. Although his wife, Priti Saxena, was also working with a multinational e-commerce company, she wasn't earning enough. Apparently, she too had lost her job. Abhishek and Priti had their twins, Aditi and Advik, enrolled in good schools. At the same time, the two twins were continuously sick. The family's income was suddenly lost, yet the expenses remained the same. Abhishek and Preity came to a conclusion with no dispute.

The prudent family had no conversation with anyone in the society. Because the only life the family knew was no longer possible to live, having unimaginably painful alternatives, the parents made an honorable choice in which Abhishek's role was to research and obtain a peaceful way out—sodium nitrite (not sodium nitrate that was misreported)—which he ordered it online on 16 September 2019. Abhishek and Priti were compassionate parents who always kept their children close. Despite being destitute, the conscientious parents decided to take Aditi and Advik to a luxurious vacation in order to make some last good memories.

On 25 September 2019, Abhishek drove about 40 minutes to take his family to their final destination: Crescent Water Park in Khudail, a famous resort and spa built under the mountain of Devgudariya, Indore. At 3 p.m., after checking in at the resort, the whole family moved into room number 211, which they had booked two days ago.

The family made a phone call around 8:30 p.m. Abhishek told his mother that the children were sick, so he'd take them for a walk. He assured his mother that when he returns, he'll pay obeisance to the father. At 10 p.m., a call at reception from room number 211 ordered 2 bottles of water. 2 bottles of water were taken to room number 211, and that was the last interaction the 4 residents of the room had with the outside.

Being a software engineer, Abhishek had anticipated that all social sites would be searched soon after the incident. Therefore, he had deleted his own e-mail and social media accounts, his wife's, and his children's. Even he had removed the photos from the number that he had given to the guard and people of DB City.

The children couldn't live without their parents. Having convinced everyone to commit suicide, Abhishek gave them 10 antiemetic pills from a strip of pills that he had bought earlier. Then, the foresightful engineer used a spoon and a small weighing machine (weighing fork) to measure a dose of sodium nitrite. He left the chemical box of sodium nitrite next to the weighing machine, in addition to the pills and the spoon, on the nightstand. Abhishek and Priti helped their 14-year-old twins to eternally sleep by giving them a fixed dose of sodium nitrite. Knowing how peaceful it was, the parents followed the path of their beloved children shortly after. All went slowly to sleep. They left no suicide note.

Hours Passed. No sound came from the room.

In the morning of 26 September 2019, buffet prepared breakfast. But no one came out from room number 211 to have breakfast. As the room's door remained closed at noon, the hotel staff grew restlessness. Because 20 hours had passed and no one came out of room number 211, at 6 p.m., the resort's manager, along with the hotel staff, opened the room's lock with the master key. In shock, they found 4 corpses: spouses in one room and their twins in another room. There was foam from every corpse's mouth. Abhishek was lying on the bed, as if he was talking to his wife for the last time and contemplating when taking his last breath. Furthermore, the bodies of his wife and children were also in such situation, as if they did not feel any suffering before dying. Neither their bed sheets had been shrunk nor had their blankets been removed. There was not even a wrinkle on their beds. Poor family had peacefully passed away.

In a sense, the man and the woman had the right to give birth to 2 children—legally, under any circumstances. Several years later, Abhishek helped Saxena to have 2 late-abortions; then, Abhishek and Saxena practiced what they preached: aborted themselves.

When the police team reached the resort, police investigators found that the deceaseds' nails had turned blue—without any bruises on the deceaseds' bodies, nor any signs of conflict. Police seized a laptop, a tablet, as well as three mobiles—and police technical experts engaged in opening the password-protected devices to found more information. Police also scanned bank account details, emails, and details on the engineer's laptop and their mobile phones to find out reasons for suicide. On 28 September 2019, after the postmortem, the police handed over the dead bodies to the deceaseds' families. With the consent of deceaseds' families, the cremation and the funeral were held in Delhi.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sid19, swaraj, aminend and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
RIP

I wonder why the police would want to find the "reasons" for suicide if they had no indication of foul play. Well, I guess a lot of encouragement at least would have been at play in this case. But in other cases, I mean.

Leo

Leo

Catching flight soon.....bus is too slow
Sep 28, 2018
Noticeable point here is peacefullness of method as described.

• Love
Reactions: alittlehuman_, oono, SpinTop555 and 1 other person
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
If I can get my hands on any SN, all I hope for is that it is as peaceful as I expect it to be..

Reactions: SpinTop555
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

-
Mar 30, 2020
No one can say SN is peaceful.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It is very peaceful for some, and not as peaceful for others. Some pass out quickly and that is the end. Some spend time vomiting and experiencing headaches and stomach aches and difficulty breathing. There is no one standard way everyone's body handles SN.

Reactions: alittlehuman_
BrokenArrow

BrokenArrow

Student
Feb 6, 2021
Perhaps it's more peaceful for some and less peaceful for others. But, the general consensus is that it's much more peaceful than many other methods, such as hanging, jumping, cutting, shooting etc. And for this reason, it's one of the best options currently available.

Reactions: Rif, oono, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
R

rohite0024

Waiting for my bus
Nov 4, 2023
Damn he went out in style. He was broke still gave his family last vacation.