• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

InkBlot

InkBlot

What Do You See?
Sep 17, 2018
ZoAcABg

Didnt see this posted anywhere, very true words.

Reactions: NoGameNoLife, Mort, Lennox and 6 others
Yoffi

Yoffi

I can't dance, I want to dance
Aug 8, 2019
this reminded me of something, when I was a kid (preschool - elementary school) everything and everyone would say "be yourself, do what you love, who cares what others think". but then I started growing up and the argument against me, my actions or even thoughts "what would others think" was more and more common, needless to say, it very much confused me.
and now, here I am, planning my suicide and my biggest worry is "what would others think".

Reactions: Lennox and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
this reminded me of something, when I was a kid (preschool - elementary school) everything and everyone would say "be yourself, do what you love, who cares what others think". but then I started growing up and the argument against me, my actions or even thoughts "what would others think" was more and more common, needless to say, it very much confused me.
and now, here I am, planning my suicide and my biggest worry is "what would others think".
iv realized that the best thing to ever do is to not care, about anything or anyone. probably the only way that has stopped be from being hurt and overthinking and making myself paranoid.
View attachment 14647

Didnt see this posted anywhere, very true words.
love this, glad you shared it.

Reactions: Mort
NoGameNoLife

NoGameNoLife

Because screw life. I didn't ask to be born.
Jun 29, 2019
Society really is fucked up.
You're forced into this world against your will, and then society expects you to be a certain way, like what they tell you to like and not like what they tell you to not like, based on your age, sex, race, etc.