G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Guess her family needs to find someone to blame for them not giving her the love and support she needed.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Marauder, littlered1497 and 25 others
BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
Society at large does not support pro-choice suicide philosophy so it's to be expected that the vast majority of people would be against this site. Those people are grieving their loss and I feel sympathy for them but in the end it was her choice and I think they need to accept that. We know that this is not a place where we encourage suicide but a place where we allow individuals to come to their own conclusion and we will support them on their journey regardless of where it leads to.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AutoTap, Frew and 11 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Check out fixthe26.com

Reactions: Smashingairwaves, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Check out fixthe26.com
Oh my God wow. I got a good laugh out of that. Why can't people mind their own damn business sheesh
Society at large does not support pro-choice suicide philosophy so it's to be expected that the vast majority of people would be against this site. Those people are grieving their loss and I feel sympathy for them but in the end it was her choice and I think they need to accept that. We know that this is not a place where we encourage suicide but a place where we allow individuals to come to their own conclusion and we will support them on their journey regardless of where it leads to.
Thus why I love this community so much and I hate the stigma that's placed here.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, pthnrdnojvsc, darkness falls and 5 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Oh my God wow. I got a good laugh out of that. Why can't people mind their own damn business sheesh

We can confirm the SN method works. Can also search some of the usernames listed there

Reactions: allym101
D

Done at Fifty

Student
Feb 19, 2019
Better headline "evil family assumes that their relative can't make a rational choice and assumes she's a sheep"

People who come to this forum are not encourage to commit suicide. Far from it from my experience. They're congratulated for trying to recover (if their desire to ctb is from hardship or illness and they want to recover) and accepted if they simply want to die for any reason. Not everyone wants to die because they feel unloved or want to make people miss them and whatever the reason a persons makes a rational choice to ctb, the family have no one to blame - not even themselves.

If they want to honor their late relative, why not commend her for making her own decision to leave the earth rather than let old age and hardship take its toll? Why not acknowledge her strength and ability to fight her survival instincts so she could attain peace? Better yet why not talk about her life instead of her death?

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AutoTap, fionasparks39 and 7 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have to keep reminding myself that most people around here today aren't really aware of this. But she's really what started all the petitions and close SS attempts against us. And they search her, so each time it comes back up, they get more ammunition to sissy throw our way.

I really do feel bad for her family. Nobody deserves that hurt. But their anger is poorly managed and completely misdirected. Her actions were her own, and nobody put any ideas in her head or made her do anything she wasn't planning to do, regardless of finding this site. They won't have a chance of healing until they admit to themselves that some evil group was not at fault and see something in her personal life made her miserable long before she did what she did.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, redbutterfly, Worthless_nobody and 11 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah there are a few articles like that :( a few more from the a.s.h days too

People are angry that we help people find peace.

Reactions: redbutterfly, MiseryLovesMyCompany, allym101 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Sad they can't understand the reason for it. Why the person had to do it.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, allym101 and x~Sophia~x
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Better headline "evil family assumes that their relative can't make a rational choice and assumes she's a sheep"

People who come to this forum are not encourage to commit suicide. Far from it from my experience. They're congratulated for trying to recover (if their desire to ctb is from hardship or illness and they want to recover) and accepted if they simply want to die for any reason. Not everyone wants to die because they feel unloved or want to make people miss them and whatever the reason a persons makes a rational choice to ctb, the family have no one to blame - not even themselves.

If they want to honor their late relative, why not commend her for making her own decision to leave the earth rather than let old age and hardship take its toll? Why not acknowledge her strength and ability to fight her survival instincts so she could attain peace? Better yet why not talk about her life instead of her death?
People don't just "find" this website. It actually took me a hot minute to even discover that this place existed. From my experience, the people on this website aren't just your typical "oh I had a bad day so now I wanna die" type of people. A lot of the members here have throughly thought about their decision and didn't just make a conclusion on the whim. I'm so grateful to have found this website and I'm incredibly annoyed that people can't seem to understand why we want to CTB. For some, suicide is the bravest and most loving act they can do for themselves, not all, but some.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AutoTap, stygal and 11 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
People don't just "find" this website. It actually took me a hot minute to even discover that this place existed.
Yep. I did find it through Google, but I was very deep down a rabbit hole of method research by the time I did.

Ironically, these people have actually made it much, much easier to "stumble" on! It's more referenced now and comes up earlier in searches.

Reactions: AJ., Noodlebug, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 2 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Thank's for the sharing the article. I found it funny what the coroner said, specifically "How can people do that and have a conscience and go to bed?". Instead of aiming that at people who probably gave her more love and care then she's gotten for her illness than in her entire life, how about aiming it at the family that just let her deal with those issues and ultimately led to her wish for death. It's a sickening game of hot potato and the family with be damned if they can't pass it on to innocents.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, fionasparks39, LonelyNick and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The tragic thing is that they don't realize that without information they find on this site their loved ones would be throwing themselves in front of trains or dying by other more gruesome ways.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, elfgyoza, allym101 and 3 others
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
So its been at least a year or two and her family is still campaigning over it instead of getting help for her depression when she was still alive. Sounds like what my parents would do if they discovered me dead in front of the laptop screen with this site on.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, elfgyoza, allym101 and 1 other person
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
So its been at least a year or two and her family is still campaigning over it instead of getting help for her depression when she was still alive. Sounds like what my parents would do if they discovered me dead in front of the laptop screen with this site on.
That's just annoying. It's not even like she was 13 or something, she was a grown 25 year old adult fully capable of making her own decisions. I wish they could just find their peace and come to terms with what their daughter did instead of blaming on this community. Not ONCE has ANYONE on this site "persuaded" me to CTB and this article is making it sound that way. How disappointing.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pho3nix, elfgyoza and 2 others
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
That's just annoying. It's not even like she was 13 or something, she was a grown 25 year old adult fully capable of making her own decisions. I wish they could just find their peace and come to terms with what their daughter did instead of blaming on this community. Not ONCE has ANYONE on this site "persuaded" me to CTB and this article is making it sound that way. How disappointing.
They want it to sound that way. 'AAAAA, evil suicide forum, people convincing others to kill themselves instead of getting them help, reeeeeeee!' It fits their agenda.

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pho3nix, allym101 and 2 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
They want it to sound that way. 'AAAAA, evil suicide forum, people convincing others to kill themselves instead of getting them help, reeeeeeee!' It fits their agenda.
Lol, why not add santanic cult members who hate god and depressed leeches who suck off the government, have to cover all the bases to be inclusive

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FatalSystemError591, allym101 and 1 other person
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Lol, why not add santanic cult members who hate god and depressed leeches who suck off the government, have to cover all the bases to be inclusive

I was kinda aching to say this for months now but I try to keep my mouth shut lol

Reactions: allym101 and Panna
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
It's unfortunate that her family didn't channel that same kind of energy into helping her and recognizing her pain while she was still alive

Reactions: fionasparks39, FatalSystemError591, allym101 and 1 other person
T

ts0hill

Victim of the pharmaceutical industry
Oct 17, 2020
there is also a petition on change.com to ban this website

FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone have a link to her posts?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Give people an easy peaceful way out of their misery. Don't make them jump off of buildings or hang themselves.

Even someone as loved as Robin Williams had to keep his suffering to himself and hang himself with his belt.
When will society wake up and realize the cruelty of this, and make assisted suicide legal.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, stygal, Marauder and 4 others
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
i dont think their daughter would hv liked to be used for their prolife , censorship propaganda

i wish they respected her privacy n her choice.

i hope shes in peace now n not seeing any of this♡

• Love
Reactions: lonelymountaingirl, ts0hill and allym101
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
not even reading, pro life bs is not worth the read

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Guess her family needs to find someone to blame for them not giving her the love and support she needed.
As much as I point out the undertones on this forum, I totally agree with you.

It's cliché I know, but people care more about you when you're dead.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, TimeToBiteTheDust, elfgyoza and 3 others
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
Lolol, imagine ctb at this org's offices.