S

Scott316

Sep 26, 2020
So I've ordered SN no mad rush would like to be gone before Christmas. By chance I was clearing out some cupboards and I found metoclopramide 5 tablets 10mg from an earlier issue. If I take these and some co codamol/painkillers then the SN I have ticked all the boxes to get the job done? Anything missing please advise will be doing within next few week
IMG 20200927 042534

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and GoodPersonEffed
S

Scott316

Sep 26, 2020
They are a couple years old definitely but meds don't fade that bad surely while still sealed?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
They are a couple years old definitely but meds don't fade that bad surely while still sealed?
Probably ok. Worst case they don't work quite as well.

Reactions: Scott316
S

Scott316

Sep 26, 2020
Plan is to make sure drink all 5 meto 4 hours before sn on an empty 24 hour stomach. Mix my SN three glasses 33.3 ml in each with 50ml water each glass. Quite sure I won't vomit but the two backup glasses in case I do will guarantee the result
I will report also best I can on here until I pass out to try to give others a heads up x

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Plan is to make sure drink all 5 meto 4 hours before sn on an empty 24 hour stomach. Mix my SN three glasses 33.3 ml in each with 50ml water each glass. Quite sure I won't vomit but the two backup glasses in case I do will guarantee the result
I will report also best I can on here until I pass out to try to give others a heads up x

Please see Stan's Guide in the pinned Suicide Resources Compilation. 5 meto is too much, and you can take them closer than that to the SN. Also not sure why you're taking so many grams (not ml) of SN.

Reactions: Mm80
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Quite sure I won't vomit but the two backup glasses in case I do will guarantee the result
I hope it goes well for you and my heart goes out to you that life has been so difficult.