• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
My friend knows I want to go soon. I said I needed some scales. He said kitchen scales are not the best for weighing smaller amounts and drove me to a shop which sells all things pertaining to cannabis. I got a nice little electronic scale which measures up to 100g. There is a tare function which means I can put a plastic cup on the scale then zero it before weighing the SN directly into the cup.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Wrennie, Dead Meat and Depressed Cat
X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
Can you please help me with finding a scale because I saw from many that kitchen scales are not good I just need this and I'm done. Please pm me if you see this comment thanks

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Can you please help me with finding a scale
Lookup "Exit International". It's an organization founded by Dr. Philip Nitschke which is dedicated to preserving and strengthening the right to control one's own death. They are also the organization which publishes the Peaceful Pill Handbooks. They have many resources for scales.