• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
I found my method of choice. I'll be using a noose for a long drop for a quick death. I found a bridge in my area that's been converted into a park. I can wait until dead of night to make sure nobody finds me. However, I want to make sure it's successful.

When I leave the house, since I live in a trailer, I am worried my roommates will hear me leave and go to investigate.

Could I plant my noose somewhere in the park beforehand to make sure it's there when I get to my due date? There is a small wooded area in the park where I can hide my noose away from prying eyes.

How could I leave the house in a way where I am not interuppted? I am thinking I could just say I'm going to meet someone for a hookup and just go to the bridge and pick up my noose.

Anything else I should keep in mind before I do this to make sure it's successful? Any help is appreciated. I made sure to measure the rope so it's just long enough for a successful long drop. I also made sure to teach myself how to tie a hangman's noose.

• Love
Reactions: AlouA
tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
I think you're overthinking. Do your roommates harass you for answers normally when you leave?

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
I think you're overthinking. Do your roommates harass you for answers normally when you leave?
I think I might be overthinking. I tend to do that a lot, but hey, when I follow through I won't need to worry about that anymore.

Not really, but I would like to cover all my bases to make sure nobody follows me or interuppts me.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I think I might be overthinking. I tend to do that a lot, but hey, when I follow through I won't need to worry about that anymore.

Not really, but I would like to cover all my bases to make sure nobody follows me or interuppts me.
Long drops are a bit complicated to pull off. Please read the chapter in Geo stones book to make sure u do it properly

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
Long drops are a bit complicated to pull off. Please read the chapter in Geo stones book to make sure u do it properly
Can you tell me where to find that?

H

hardtruth

-
Oct 9, 2023
Long drop there's a formula to calculate the length of the rope to snap your neck. Not very easy method.

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
Long drop there's a formula to calculate the length of the rope to snap your neck. Not very easy method.
I really don't care if my neck snaps right away. As long as I'm unable to intervene the dying process and save myself I'll be good. And when I'm dangling in the air I'd say that's pretty difficult to save myself.

Last edited: