Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Found a new source for SN that looks legit! If you want the link PM me. I don't give sources to new members, sorry.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, noname123, deadinside777 and 5 others
L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
Not sure if I can send/receive dms but would love the source if u can message me.

S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Found a new source for SN that looks legit! If you want the link PM me. I don't give sources to new members, sorry.
I already have several sources but if it is an european one pm me

GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
PM and lmk what country!

• Informative
Reactions: Sammie_com.sanrio
A

angelhealing

Dec 10, 2021
Send me a pm too, please. I'd love to have an alternative in case something happens to my SN.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Sorry but sharing the source is likely to get the supplier overwhelmed with orders or attract the attention of law enforcement causing the company to share details of those who bought it Including yourself It simply isn't safe to share anymore even though you're trying to help. 🥴☹️☹️

Reactions: strawb12, xBrialesana, Bluebunnysky and 1 other person
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Hello people I try to share the source tomorrow because right now I have really bad RSI pain in my right hand. Trying to help as much people as I can. 🫂👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻 *bro hug*

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Hello people I try to share the source tomorrow because right now I have really bad RSI pain in my right hand. Trying to help as much people as I can. 🫂👩🏼‍🤝‍👨🏻 *bro hug*
Are you sure you want to share so much and risk the source getting busted 🙊

autistascetic

autistascetic

Mar 15, 2023
so fucking desperate but im not even allowed to pm people until i reach some unknown arbitrary level of activity.

im a useless fucking neet hikikomori for 6 years and can't make up the fucking vapid conversation required. it's completely hopeless. hope all these "people" that make things so difficult for everyone end up suffering as much as we do. maybe i can at least spit on their rotten proverbial corpse
instead after years of waiting zero response from mental health examinations with nothing moving forward guess based off their questions im not gay enough or a woman or whatever fuck it takes for these rats in white coats to care. hope they die painfully and slowly the hypocritical scum

Last edited:
Reactions: HD72, Nelnaro and pthnrdnojvsc
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Send me a PM when you can. No rush. Thanks.

emptyshell

emptyshell

Jun 30, 2023
Would be really grateful if you could pm me too please

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
Is the SN not being food grade a problem? 👀

sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
Hello! i know i'm new but if you ever get the chance, could you also pm me the link please? I'm sorry for kind of going against your words.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I don't know if I'm too new but I'd love the source if it ships to the US. Thank you and happy travels.

Reactions: deadinside777
deadinside777

deadinside777

Sep 14, 2023
I need a source bad, been looking everywhere please pm me