L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
Don't understand it wrong because this is how the brain works. So some people come here to entertain themselves as a last resort. Some would participate in fun and games topics more. Some others might be interested in "dark entertainment".
I think for some people, just coming to the forum entertains them and makes them forget temporarily about a boring life filled with suffering.

So what do you think is interesting, amusing or entertaining?

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, charlottewilts, noctiva and 7 others
ZemTee

ZemTee

Dec 11, 2019
Any forum with a meme thread can be entertaining. This might be an odd choice for nothing but entertainment, but as a last resort it makes sense. People might come here while in a dark place, but never get any darker. "Welcome to the brink, enjoy your stay".

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, MeltingHeart, CuriousAboutThis and 7 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
This forum can definitely be entertaining to some degree. It can also be depressing, sad, and a support system. I think to everyone here it's probably something different to them. To me it's my digital home now of sorts.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, charlottewilts, BlueWidow and 5 others
Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
This forum is liberation. This forum is truth. This forum is support. This forum is honesty. This forum is a place in which one can discuss the reality of life (and death) without judgement or nonsensical platitudes about how life is always beautiful and blissful. This forum is ahead of its time. This forum is revolutionary.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, LivingToLong, Lethe and 8 others
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
This forum is our sanctuary. For lots of us people here are our only connections. I like how there seems to be no drama and toxicity except some occassional trolls.
Even within the grim purpose of this forum, I've manage to find support and a tiny fraction of peace.
For me it's the safest place on the internet and some of you know more about me than my own family or a therapist.
I'm glad to have you guys❤.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Soul, TheDevilsAngel and 5 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
I basically live here full time. You are my people. No one else can make me smile, laugh and cry like you guys. I am different. The world doesn't accept different, they want conformity. I feel accepted here, even when my behaviour is at its kookiest! ❤

• Love
Reactions: LivingToLong, Soul, TheDevilsAngel and 4 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I basically live here full time. You are my people. No one else can make me smile, laugh and cry like you guys. I am different. The world doesn't accept different, they want conformity. I feel accepted here, even when my behaviour is at its kookiest! ❤
I feel the same way. This forum has basically become my home :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, Soul, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
F

Forever or never

It's okay not to be okay
Dec 18, 2019
This comments in this thread.... you guys made me cry! Your absolutly insane! I love you guys! No place in the world lets me feel so understood like this community ♡

• Love
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would be devastated if this forum was ever gone. I've grown attached, kind of creepy lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, TheDevilsAngel, charlottewilts and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I feel the same way. I'm so grateful that I found this place and for all the people here.
:heart: :hug:

• Love
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
i honestly don't know what I'd do if I woke up one day and this place was just gone. sometimes when it goes down I get really really scared. No matter what I'm doing on my laptop I always have a tab of SS open. It's so comforting to have and come back to. Thank you to everyone who makes this place feel special and like home

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, LivingToLong and TheDevilsAngel
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
If the forum wasn't 'interesting' then I wouldn't stay! I don't do the 'fun' bits but I really enjoy the discussions. There are some very knowledgeable people on this forum and I enjoy reading their views - particularly if the discussion becomes more philosophical in nature.

What has surprised me most though, and the main reason I read, is that for some reason there are people here who write in a very stripped down and raw way - a bare bones honesty. Maybe when you're tired of living you become more open, have less desire/need to hide or present yourself as you are not. I find myself struck by the openness of the posts here, they are real and introduce me to other worlds.

Further, I find myself writing more openly too. This forum not only gets me thinking, pushes me, but also is helping me explore my own self. I only came for a recipe to cbt but found a community I could share with.

Reactions: Soul