CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This now see bully ppl ask no sense now even skeptic awful ape if take one day injury damage see how , awful species. This all have bio herd one keep post q post q insendti harass come other skeptic say no injury . Fk u

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: katagiri83, rationaltake, Pluto and 2 others
BroodingBleu

BroodingBleu

MtF
Feb 16, 2023
I'm sorry you have to deal with this, I know that there are careless people everywhere, but I hope that you can find some comfort with the people here that seem to be much more understanding than anywhere else. I know its hard, but just be patient with some people here as they try to provide some simple comfort in being here for you to vent and such.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all, nowhere is free from the cruelty of humans and it never surprises me when people act in such a hurtful way. There is an option to vent on your profile page and set it on private so that nobody can dismiss your suffering in any way. But certainly this forum isn't exactly a supportive place, I think that this site is fine if you just want to vent and are not looking for any kind of response/support and don't care about how others view things.
That's the way that I see this site, I use it for my own benefit and I couldn't care less about what others write here, their opinions are insignificant to me and anyway your feelings and suffering are completely valid and you should take no notice of insensitive people. It really is disgusting and unnacceptable how people make those who are suicidal feel worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream