• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
I self harm by cutting and i understand the many resons people do this.
For me personally,it is a coping mechanism for transferring deep mental and emotional pain into physical pain as a distraction.
The frequency of my self harm has reduced but the desire is always in the background.
I told my friend that i had been testing partial hanging and she was concerned as you would expect.I said that i was missing my son and it was tearing me apart.she suggested all she could including exercise.I dont do exercise but thought i would give it a go and i feel much worse.! I dont feel as if i have much control over many things in my life right now and excessive exercise and depriving myself of food could help or maybe i am just giving up.
I think that i am unwell and the plaster keeping me together is coming off.i seem to replace one problem with other.All i want to do is sleep and wake up to a normal and happy life and its just not happening.
I guess the things i mention are other forms of self harm.

• Aww..
Reactions: lemmeeleev, Kikoo Loool and Donewith_
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
i'm sorry you are hurting because of missing your son and other difficult things.
its good to know you are doing it less.. a bit better. any small change is really good.
and yeah exercise and self-help books help some people.
i saw that self-help books helped some people to get through the rough patches in their lives..its what took them through it.
i couldn't be of much help, but i hope something could be of help to you and i hope things turn out in a way that you would oneday wake up to live the dreamlife that you are wanting to have.. hugs.

Reactions: Circles, Lara Francis, lemmeeleev and 1 other person