• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SterileMoth

SterileMoth

Who knows man
Jul 9, 2020
So I've been working hard on living the past year, at least I think I have. I've been on meds, upped dosages, practiced positive self talk and tried to unlearn all the negative habits I've learned or taught myself. My partner's helped some with that, I'm learning to laugh at myself rather than beat myself up for simple mistakes again, something my ex made worse.

It's funny really, both my partner and I have wanted to ctb for years and part of me is like ... To think once I wanted to make a pact with someone, and this would be a great opportunity. But then our cats would probably starve, and they're important, and I honestly would much rather live with him than die with him. I think he feels the same even though he still has thoughts occasionally.
The one thing I don't know what to do is help him with SH ... He hits himself when he's upset at himself or overwhelmed, but I understand that. I just ... Have been getting better at doing other things lately. I don't know what would help him, or how to help him stop ... Idk if he knows either right now. I hope it'll be okay though ... Like he's really amazing and I don't want anything happening to him.

• Hugs
Reactions: western_heart and Lostandlooking
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i do the same. do you think maybe a punching bag could help?

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Life_and_death has a good suggestion. Using a substitute action can be a good way to experiment with gaining control.