• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CasperDaGhost

CasperDaGhost

Only I Can Bring About The End.
Feb 17, 2024
Does anyone else ever forget the reasons as to why they decide to CTB, or if they do remember they can't connect to or understand that reason exactly, until they experience some moment of clarity and can understand again?

Reactions: Silent Raindrops, Unknown21, psp3000 and 1 other person
f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
this has happened to me, yes. Although i dont forget every reason i have for wanting to CTB, just one or a few and i typically remember eventually. If i dont remember, i do still feel the why of the reason, if that makes sense

Reactions: CasperDaGhost
Upvote 0
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Does anyone else ever forget the reasons as to why they decide to CTB, or if they do remember they can't connect to or understand that reason exactly, until they experience some moment of clarity and can understand again?
Yes, and I think this is because of Brain Fog. My mood changes many times a day as well, and this affects my thinking, but it does not make me change the decision because I know that it is the rational and most appropriate decision in my case.

Reactions: CasperDaGhost
Upvote 0
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
No. My reason is etched permanently in my head, and I am constantly reminded every single day by the thoughts.

Upvote 0