inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
I'm scared to die I'm sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜“ I have to put my body through what I'm gonna put it through my heart is slowly gonna fade out from lack of oxygen ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ and stop beating while I drown in the water unconsciously....putting myself through a slow death....wish I had a gun instead

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it cruel how people have to resort to slow and painful methods in the first place, I'd personally prefer to die a quick death with no suffering, we really shouldn't have to suffer so much to finally be free from this existence.

Reactions: 666razorblade and inneedrelief
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm scared to die I'm sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜“ I have to put my body through what I'm gonna put it through my heart is slowly gonna fade out from lack of oxygen ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ and stop beating while I drown in the water unconsciously....putting myself through a slow death....wish I had a gun instead
It wouldn't be my choice because my SI would kick in. I feel drowning is an awful way. Not just on you but the person who finds you. Sorry xxx

Reactions: inneedrelief
inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
I find it cruel how people have to resort to slow and painful methods in the first place, I'd personally prefer to die a quick death with no suffering, we really shouldn't have to suffer so much to finally be free from this existence.
I'm thinking about using a gas to help me faint and drown tbh. I would never voluntarily drown as of I know
It wouldn't be my choice because my SI would kick in. I feel drowning is an awful way. Not just on you but the person who finds you. Sorry xxx
Yeah that's why I'm use a gas to make me unconscious