anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
I tried to pinch the arteries with a lace - it's kinda works for me. And I think it will hold my weight. The plastic bag should increase the chances. So, your thoughts, frens?
I tried to pinch the arteries with a lace
I mean, with a shoestrings. Idk how traslate it more correctly, heh. Seems it's the same. :D

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hanging with shoe laces? I can't imagine they would hold.... if you mean just tie them with a bag you'll likely panic rip it off whether you want to or not.

anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
Hanging with shoe laces? I can't imagine they would hold.... if you mean just tie them with a bag you'll likely panic rip it off whether you want to or not.
I pulled it with all my strength and it did not break. Do you think it can't hold the body?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Tie it to something and hang from it with your arm

Reactions: sadworld and anxivoid
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/p...with-a-shoelace-in-transport-van-after-arrest

It's surprising that a 13 year old boy would accidentally hang himself with shoelaces tied to his bunk bed.
He accidentally wrapped his shoelaces around his neck and tied the other end to a bunk bed. I wasn't looking for reports of children, just shoelaces and then found these tragic reports.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: anxivoid and sadworld
anxivoid

anxivoid

Aug 23, 2020
https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/p...with-a-shoelace-in-transport-van-after-arrest

It's surprising that a 13 year old boy would accidentally hang himself with shoelaces tied to his bunk bed.
He accidentally wrapped his shoelaces around his neck and tied the other end to a bunk bed. I wasn't looking for reports of children, just shoelaces and then found these tragic reports.
Thanx for the links. At first, it seems that shoelaces is a very unreliable option, but then I also start to remember all such cases.

Reactions: Meditation guide