FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is the reality, it's true that instead of suicide being a terrible tragedy, the tragic thing instead is deciding to procreate, it's tragic creating unnecessary suffering as a result of burdening someone with the ability to exist in this hellish world.

Procreation is tragic as it's the ultimate cause of all the problem that humans go through, without existence nobody would ever have to suffer which is something that is completely ideal to me, only nothingness is what I see as being acceptable.

I think that procreating in a world filled with endless harm is a tragic, terrible crime as it's creating suffering that never needed to exist where all that is inevitable is loss and decay, it's truly something dreadful being conscious and aware in a world where we are destined to suffer, and can potentially suffer to extreme amounts.

But in comparison suicide isn't a tragedy, in fact suicide is self care, I see it as being a positive thing as it's the way to prevent suffering, it's someone making a logical decision in which they have every right to make, freeing themselves from this burden that they were so unfairly forced to endure, there are no disadvantages to not existing and there's nothing sad about being unable to suffer, in fact I see death as being comforting as nobody can be harmed by not existing.

So suicide really isn't the terrible thing that some people see it as being as, to say such a thing would suggest that existing is supposedly desirable and appealing in the first place, but to me existence could never be, it's just a cruel mistake and an unnecessary harm, there's nothing to be gained by this futile process of waiting around to die anyway, existence just causes one to suffer so unnecessarily.

So to me it's absurd seeing procreation as a positive thing while suicide is supoosedly so tragic and terrible, as after all procreation creates all the suffering while death is freedom from it, I think these beliefs are centred around human's delusions about the harsh reality of existing here, they don't wish to accept that existence really is so harmful.

The fact that so many people hold these beliefs just shows the lack of compassion towards the suffering experienced here, I hate how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option.

• Love
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, Snake9111, The anhedonic one and 7 others
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
At least it is possible for us to die. Maybe there are some living beings in the universe that are not so lucky.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
FuneralCry, I think you are way too evolved for humans to understand you. People like you really are so rare to find.

And of course it's absolutely nonsensical the way things are. Assisted suicide is illegal and having children is legal. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

Assisted suicide is an ethical act that eliminates suffering (and is consensual), yet it is illegal. Having children is not only unethical, but it is the absolutely worst crime that a person can commit, since it's the first and fundamental cause of all suffering and problems in the world (not to add that it's totally non-consensual); yet it is legal.

Simply mind-blowing.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori, myusername890 and 1 other person
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yeh I don't know how my mother sees me go through such pain and misery and still she's happy. Would never wish a moments pain on my child so won't be having any!

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, Goodgirlryeo101, The anhedonic one and 2 others
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
FuneralCry, I think you are way too evolved for humans to understand you. People like you really are so rare to find.
Definitely. She was actually born a sage, a recluse who figured this out at a young age and is trying to tell others, but in one of the earlier posts expressed that she thinks she hasn't accomplished/isn't good at anything. Just goes to show how much people don't appreciate actual wisdom, they are lining up to loud pseudo-intellectuals and feel-good gurus. That's why this world is torture for those who see what's going on, there's no way to change anything. There's backlash even on this forum, people not only don't understand, but are mean about it. We're small-minded disappointing apes, even when we suffer.

And it has nothing to do with worshipping the individual, but we need to encourage and appreciate young sensitive people who are telling us the truth about the world, that's the least we can do after failing to prevent their births. It's a rare unappreciated talent, we should recognise and elevate it. The majority just have different talents and for them it's difficult to figure out the reality, but instead of listening they dismiss it - that includes people in all levels of society. FC is not expressing some kind of religious feelings or visions (which would be much more popular), these are logical observations and conclusions about our surroundings. The actual sages in our society die feeling like failures, this forums has more than one example.

Personally, I don't see death as a positive, as it erases people without consent, but it's definitely the least negative aspect of life and people should be mourned at birth, not at death.

• Love
Reactions: Daxter_87, The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Bringing innocent life into this world of suffering is the real tragedy, not suicide.

Reactions: Daxter_87
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
At least it is possible for us to die. Maybe there are some living beings in the universe that are not so lucky.
Let's just hope they're not sentient...

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Daxter_87 and pthnrdnojvsc