• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sever

Jun 21, 2019
Who else is forced to study or work by parents and how do you avoid it? Already dropped out one uni and now my asshole family literally forces me to enter another shithole. They are ready to pay so no way to fail the entrance. Of course I will try to make some dumb mistakes in my documents but it would be hard af to fail and make it look like an accident.
And when I say they force me to study, I mean, they literally FORCE me to attend this shit including waking up from these assholes constantly shouting at me, picking me up to this shithole and keeping annoying me all the day long if I don't go there. The only way not to go there is literally to act as a rock at the morning, ignore all their noise, insults, jerks, pulling off the blanket etc.
I was dumb enough not to get driving license cause I always hope that every month is my last and I have no need to get a license however I kept postponing the suicide and now the unislavery got too close to me. I'm still too fucked up to do something and get it however it would allow me to leave the house and sleep, drink or watch movies somewhere in the quiet place in my car instead of the educational hell.
I'm too fucked up of sleeping 2-3 hours a day, getting up at 6am, listening to their insults and hurrying, wasting 8 hours of my life on a bullshit. No way to move, cause WORK is even worse, no way to explain to these bastards I literally can't do the simplest things like shower or cleaning up, not mentioning the daily trips to the overcrowded hell and sleeping 2 hours a day. Who else here was unable even to resist despotive folks? Maybe there are neets who live on their parents' money?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Ironically I wish I had time to study. I've got to a point in life where I want to learn about things I'm interested in that are helpful for work and will bring in some nice money.
Alas I am not allowed to study unless it is before the sun comes up and assuming the myriad of jobs is clear.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Forced to study in a way.
My parents will guilt trip me to do it.
Saying I don't want to do it anymore makes me sounds like an unfilial child

Reactions: Sever