borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Well, it's looking like today's the day I quit my job. An incident happened that took away the one thing that made me able to work in the first place, but now that my employer refuses to provide reasonable accommodations for my disability, I'm fucked. I'm gonna be left with no income and no insurance. I just want to fucking die already so I don't have to deal with this shit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, CTB Dream, sayire and 6 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I hope your able to find a new job, I hate that life is based around money, the world would be so much better if we didn't have to worry about the numbers in our account, I hope life turns around for you

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be awful being trapped in that situation, existence is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
I hope your able to find a new job, I hate that life is based around money, the world would be so much better if we didn't have to worry about the numbers in our account, I hope life turns around for you
Sadly, I don't foresee that happening. I can't drive, and the only reason I was able to get to work was that my sister works there too. It's just not fair that situations like this happen.

• Hugs
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Sadly, I don't foresee that happening. I can't drive, and the only reason I was able to get to work was that my sister works there too. It's just not fair that situations like this happen.
Yeah ik life isn't fair, I hope you can get a future job tho, best of luck

• Hugs
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
Yeah ik life isn't fair, I hope you can get a future job tho, best of luck
I actually have an update. I'm trying to get the rules to bend so that I can get the accommodation that I need to work. It seems like I probably won't have to quit my job, but I'll update the thread again if that changes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoLightRemains, CTB Dream, sayire and 2 others
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I actually have an update. I'm trying to get the rules to bend so that I can get the accommodation that I need to work. It seems like I probably won't have to quit my job, but I'll update the thread again if that changes.
This is wonderful news.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and borderline-feline
S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023

happy for you. hope things work out for you

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry hpn this crprt job etc cruel no care wrld all money, hope best get

• Hugs
Reactions: borderline-feline
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Well, it's looking like today's the day I quit my job. An incident happened that took away the one thing that made me able to work in the first place, but now that my employer refuses to provide reasonable accommodations for my disability, I'm fucked. I'm gonna be left with no income and no insurance. I just want to fucking die already so I don't have to deal with this shit.
If you live in the US and you have proof - file an EEOC complaint

• Hugs
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Dec 28, 2022
Vry sry hpn this crprt job etc cruel no care wrld all money, hope best get
Thankfully things are starting to look up in this regard. I just have to get a note from my doctor, which should override anything that my boss says.

• Hugs
Reactions: CrestfallenMima and CTB Dream