raison_d'etre

raison_d'etre

a memory
Mar 30, 2021
so about 3 days ago i was an non symptomatic carrier of covid, 3 days passed and me, my girlfriend and my sister were sick as fuck, todays the 4th day, i feel like shit but im almost over it. my sisters in a bad condition, the nurse she saw was really worried about her having a blood clot, she needed someone to go to the hospital with her because she gets anxiety over medical types of things, so i went with. She and I headed out to the ER, we asked "do you have capacity for anymore covid patients?" (we live in michigan, covid number are up and hospitals are full) they said "yeah", "your brother cant come with tho", so i piped up and added "I actually have covid too" so they let us pass, we got to the second reception, and dude just let me pass after askin "if i was just with her". apparently the security guard was watching and got up in my face and said "if youre not getting seen you need to beat it." I had no idea what to say, or what i should do. before i could do anything, my sister stood up, crying, she started walking out, i followed and asked if she was okay, she said she was scared and just wanted someone to be there with her. that dumbass security guard was just doing his job, keeping people safe, ik. but there was enough capacity for me to keep her company, this hospital wasn't full at all compared to the other ones id speculate, half the room was empty.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, nopointofliving, Breakout92 and 3 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Did the Security guard have a foreskin around his ears? I've dealt with hospital security dicks b4 and they are 99.9% Arseholes! I hope your sister gets the help she needs and you too :-)

• Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and raison_d'etre