• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sisyphus

Sisyphus

Jul 26, 2021
I feel like I am forced to CTB because it's not possible for me to work due to my physical and mental problems that I have been suffering with for 20 years. All this time I was going to doctors and trying to recover, but the truth is that I was never successful enough to live by myself.

Now my way of living is coming to an end and I face being homeless and alone, and I know I cannot take that. Even being in a relatively comfortable position like I am right now I was not doing well.

If only I could work and keep a job I know I could live and even be successful because everybody tells me that I am capable and intelligent and I graduated with honors from college and seemingly did everything right. Still, I have this monkey on my back. No matter what I do, it seems I can make no changes in my situation, so I am left hopeless and considering CTB.

Everybody tells me I should not CTB, but then again they offer no solutions. It feels like every day I get further from the solution and closer to death, and it scares me. I scare myself with the way I speak and think, but I see no other option.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Winklemate, samsaragothands, Superdeterminist and 10 others
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I hope things go in your favour.

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I'm sorry... could you apply for any sort of disability benefits per month?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really can be cruel, I'm sorry you are suffering, it really is hard to be trapped in a hopeless situation, I understand. I wish you well.

Sisyphus

Sisyphus

Jul 26, 2021
I'm sorry... could you apply for any sort of disability benefits per month?
That is my only hope, but probably not since I have applied before a few times and been denied. I am left believing that I cannot live and apparently the world wants me dead.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jumping_realms
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Could you get a pro Bono attorney to advise you?

Sisyphus

Sisyphus

Jul 26, 2021
Could you get a pro Bono attorney to advise you?
Yes I have before, but they dropped me when I got denied a few times. That was years ago though, and since then I have been trying, and failing, to keep a job. I am going to be applying again when I am eligible, but it will probably be too late by then.

By all means there should be a way for me to live, but I am not going to count on the benevolence of the universe to pull me through. I need insurance against a fate worse than death, so I turn to CTB.

I need a miracle, but I do not beleive in miracles. Still, I have prayed to God, although I have been an athiest for decades. If I pull through this it really is going to be a miracle and also a fundamental change in how I view the world. My recovery at this point would need an act of God. That is my last hope now, but it is not very much.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Yes I have before, but they dropped me when I got denied a few times. That was years ago though, and since then I have been trying, and failing, to keep a job. I am going to be applying again when I am eligible, but it will probably be too late by then.

By all means there should be a way for me to live, but I am not going to count on the benevolence of the universe to pull me through. I need insurance against a fate worse than death, so I turn to CTB.

I need a miracle, but I do not beleive in miracles. Still, I have prayed to God, although I have been an athiest for decades. If I pull through this it really is going to be a miracle and also a fundamental change in how I view the world. My recovery at this point would need an act of God. That is my last hope now, but it is not very much.
I am literally going through the same as you. I have an auto imune disorder but dont qualify for disability and i cant work due to nerve pain in my back. My thoughts are exactly like yours........its like life is saying my time is up, sorry.......i cant live if i dont work and i cant work.......same as you. I thought I was the only one in this situation.......I am so sorry you are having the same troubles. I am puchasing N tomorrow. I have 3 months worth of money left to live.......I keep thinking something good will happen in my life but i lay in bed every day in pain and its been the same for a year. I never thought at 53 I would be in this situation as you are also. I hope something good happens to you soon!

Reactions: DeathWish77
Sisyphus

Sisyphus

Jul 26, 2021
I am literally going through the same as you. I have an auto imune disorder but dont qualify for disability and i cant work due to nerve pain in my back. My thoughts are exactly like yours........its like life is saying my time is up, sorry.......i cant live if i dont work and i cant work.......same as you. I thought I was the only one in this situation.......I am so sorry you are having the same troubles. I am puchasing N tomorrow. I have 3 months worth of money left to live.......I keep thinking something good will happen in my life but i lay in bed every day in pain and its been the same for a year. I never thought at 53 I would be in this situation as you are also. I hope something good happens to you soon!
Sorry you are going through this, and I think many people have unfortunately gone through this. I will not stop trying and I suggest you do the same.

You definitely need lawyers to help you with this, the government makes it so difficult to get the help you need. You need to build a case.

Call everybody, tell everybody you know. I know I have, but for you it may help.

Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Sorry you are going through this, and I think many people have unfortunately gone through this. I will not stop trying and I suggest you do the same.

You definitely need lawyers to help you with this, the government makes it so difficult to get the help you need. You need to build a case.

Call everybody, tell everybody you know. I know I have, but for you it may help.
Thank you for your thoughts